Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
City Cafe EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
City Cafe EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
City Cafe EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
City Cafe EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
City Cafe EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
City Cafe EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
City Cafe EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
City Cafe EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
City Cafe EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

City Cafe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reino
Admin
Reino

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:34 pm

A known cafe in the game for many avatars to meet and dine.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstudio.rpg-board.net
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Drina had run all the way back to the city. It had been tiring, but this was a rather important task to her, and she hoped she hadn't tired Kira out too much since she'd been dragging her behind the entire way. She paused outside of the cafe and bent over a moment to catch her breath; never once letting go of the woman's hand. Not even while she straightened up and pushed the door to the cafe open and lead Kira inside.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:08 pm

The entire way Kira was dragged by hand into town, and Drina was the one out of breath? Kira sighed softly, glad they could rest for a brief moment before she once again pulled at her arm to bring her into the tavern with her. All manner of people sat there, including many big burly men. She shied away from them as they eyed her, making those disgusting faces. They acted like she was meat, she probably was to them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:14 pm

Drina's eyes glanced over the men and decided that they really weren't a threat to the two of them at all. She lead Kira over to a place to sit at the counter before taking a seat beside her. Once more her eyes traveled around the resting place, and after a brief thought her tails moved to wrap around Kira securely, almost in a protective way. She handed the woman a menu then and leaned on the counter some with a slightly carefree smile mixed with a little something else. "Get whatever you want. Don't worry about money either. I barely spend my gold."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:19 pm

Never was she so thankful she was with someone else. The security of Drina's tails was very comforting as they wrapped around her. The menu was placed in her hands and she began scanning it. Everything looked good when you hadn't eaten in a few days. She had almost no money of her own, so she wouldn't refuse anything.
"I haven't been here before what do you recommend?"
The mage asked her traveling partner, anything would be good right about now to her famished stomach.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:24 pm

"Hm...?" Drina pondered Kira's question for a moment before lifting a hand to scratch at one of her ears "Well actually...I haven't been here until now either." A faint blush crossed over her face. "I'm sure it's probably good though. I've heard others speak of it. Casually she shifted her chair somewhat closer to Kira's and glanced at the menu a moment as if that's why she had gotten closer. "Though I'm not all that hungry so..." She looked up to the woman at the counter and smiled softly. "Can I have a milk please?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:27 pm

Drina moved a little closer to Kira, with all these thugs around she would not complain. She glanced back down at the menu, wondering what to have herself. Drina wasn't hungry so it seemed she'd be the only one eating this time. The mage tapped her finger against the menu, still trying to pick something when the bar tender gave Drina her drink and Kira a glass of water.
"Thank you."
The barkeep nodded at her, turning to return to his work.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Drina seemed rather pleased when the glass of milk was placed in front of her. She squirmed slightly before picking the glass up in her hands and starting to drink from it. She made no further advances towards Kira though she didn't move any further away or anything like that. Carefully she set the glass back down onto the counter and stuck her tongue out between her sharp canines to lick at a bit of milk that remained on her mouth before moving her hand closest to Kira to sit on her own leg.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Kira smiled softly when she saw Drina drinking, it was kind of adorable but she kept focus on the food choices in front of her. She settled on something simple, steak. She pushed the menu to the waiter who needed and left to take her order back.
"I haven't eaten in a while that looked delicious."
She explained to Drina as she set her arms in front of her on the counter. Nobody seemed to be bothering them, that was good.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:46 pm

"If you don't eat...Your wounds will take longer to heal because you won't have the energy." She explained to Kira before shifting slightly to face her on the bar stool. Her head tilted to the side while watching the woman with curious gold eyes, but then she turned away and looked forward once more, her hand still resting against her leg as she lifted the glass with her other hand to drink once more. "Like I said though. Don't worry about the food cuz I have the gold to cover it."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Kira gave Drina a friendly smile as she looked over at her, calm as could be. It wasn't a long wait for her food, and she ate like she hadn't eaten in days. Kira didn't care she just wanted to have food in her system again. She paused to drink her water, laughing softly at herself.
"Aren't I charming? Eating like a wild animal."
Kira was flat out chuckling at herself before she started eating slower.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:01 am

Slowly Drina glanced over at Kira as the woman spoke. Slowly a smile crossed over her face and she reached over to brush some hair away from in front of Kira's eyes before stating lightly, "I don't really think that's a bad thing." She quickly pulled her hand back to herself before looking forward once more while lifting her glass to her lips to finish it off and speaking to the person manning the counter once more "Can I have another please...?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:04 am

Kira smiled softly as Drina brushed a piece of hair from her face, the shinobi quick to turn around to ask for another glass. Kira went back to her plate of food in silence.
"OUCH!"
She suddenly shouted as she felt the string keeping the large instrument on her back pull into her body. The large men behind her started laughing a plucked sour strings on it.
"What the heck is this thing? Some sort of torture device you into that creepy stuff?"
"Let go!"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:08 am

The sudden sound that came from Kira was rather alarming, and Drina's ears shot upright as she quickly stood to her feet and moved towards the man, a hand firmly moving to rest on the hand that was plucking at the strings. "The lady asked you to let go." Her voice had changed from that soft tone she had been using towards Kira to something more hostile and a bit feral. Her lip pulled back slightly to show one of the pointed canines as her hand squeezed around his some. It wasn't enough to cause any pain, but to give some pressure to show she could do damage if needed.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:16 am

the thug laughed softly, one of his friends tugging at Drina's ear.
"What are you going to do little lady?"
It was then his hands moved around to grab at Kira;s chest. Enough miss nice girl. Her eyes narrowed and she grabbed her knife stabbing it into the man's arm. The man screamed loudly, backing away and receiving a blow from her heavy spell book.
"Don't you touch me like that you filth!"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:19 am

A single one of Drina's eyes squeezed shut as the man tugged at her ear. Quickly she removed the hand from the one man's hand and wrapped it tightly around the wrist of the other man and squeezed with enough force to do quite a bit of damage as she surprisingly whipped the man over and flipped him. She turned back to help Kira out, but rather found her taking care of herself. Quickly she moved and placed herself between Kira and the other men, standing in front of her. Drina was ready to take any blows given so that Kira wouldn't be taking them instead.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:23 am

The other men ran screaming, carrying their friend as he ripped the knife out of his skin.
"Yeah you better run!"
Kira shouted, picking up her book and shivering. She quickly rubbed the front of her chest like it was covered in filth.
"That animal touched me! With those grimy hands!"
She shook her head to calm herself down, ignoring the rest of the tavern staring at them for a long moment before quickly returning to their other tasks. They didn't want to share the men's fate.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:29 am

Drina turned suddenly to face Kira, examining her face rather briefly before wrapping her arms securely around the woman and pulling her against herself. "Sh...It's alright now." She pressed a few kisses to the top of Kira's head to show her concern before moving to rub at her back comfortingly. "I have you. It's okay...They won't lay a finger on you even if they do get the balls to show up around here again."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 am

It came as a surprise when the taller female held her suddenly kissing the top of her head. A blush came to the mage's face and she nodded softly, clearing her throat to speak again.
"Thank you Drina."
Kira relaxed slightly at Drina's touch, feeling much safer then before. It still bothered her that man had put his hands on her but she was calmer now.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:35 am

Drina kept Kira held securely against herself even after the woman said thank you. She sighed slightly and placed her cheek against the top of Kira's head, allowing it to linger there a moment before finally shifting away some and saying lightly, "We can...Go wash somewhere if you'd like." She reached out and brushed a bit of Kira's hair away from her eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:38 am

Drina lingered for a long moment, so long Kira shifted to be comfortable and placed her head in the crook of Drina's neck. The shinobi backed away, suggested they bathe somewhere. There was still grime on her from when the man had touched her, and she grimaced at herself.
"That sounds wonderful."
Kira had had plenty of this place for the time being, she could not stand men.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:43 am

Drina felt the girl place herself against her neck, and for a moment she lifted a hand to put it gently against the back of Kira's head before she had moved away. She reached out and took Kira's hand into her own before tossing a small bag of coins onto the counter and turning to head out.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:46 am

Drina tossed a bag of coins over her shoulder at it landed on the counter for the waiter to pick up. That took care of that at least, Kira had missed food. Her hand held onto Drina's so this time she could keep up better, eager to leave this city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

City Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Cafe   City Cafe Empty

Back to top Go down

City Cafe
Page 1 of 1