Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:12 am

"Yes, and if you do need more then one reason you're also the beautiful woman I know. You also are very talented, I have watched a couple of your films."
Melinoe was more talented then she lead herself to believe, it made Esme sad she didn't have more recognition. Then again she couldn't be too famous since she did have teaching to think about too.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:17 am

Melinoe actually jumped slightly at Esme's words. "Eh!? W-wait...You watched those?" Her face turned bright red at the thought of Esme having watched the films she'd been in. They weren't all that good; at least she didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:20 am

Esme burst out laughing when Mel jumped and blushed and she reached up to grab her cheek softly.
"Hey now no need to be embarrassed I really liked them."
She smiled as she spoke the truth. Mel was very talented, and adorable to boot.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:23 am

Melinoe quickly shut her eyes as Esme grabbed her cheek and let out a huff of air. "I think you're just trying to flatter me..." She opened them once more and glanced down at her lover. "And I'm not going to lie...It's kind of working."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:27 am

Esme giggled softly when she said the flattery was working. With a soft brush of her thumb Esme leaned up to catch Mel's lips with her own.
"It's true, I think you're very talented my love. To think I'm marrying you, it's absolutely beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:30 am

Melinoe was silenced by Esme's kiss which she returned. "Well...Up until now I've had to pretend with everyone, so of course I'm good at what I do..." She placed another light kiss against Esme's lips while saying softly, "Yeah...So beautiful it almost matches your looks." She leaned back up then to put some space between hers and Esme's faces.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:43 am

Her fingers trailed softly over Mel's lips and chin, drawing small curls with her finger on her neck before lying her hand across her body. Maya stretched before hoping onto the floor and leaving the two of them alone to go to her food bowl.
"I like this, just lying here with you. It's so peaceful."
She leaned her head back and shut her eyes, a wide smile over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:47 am

The touching was simple, but it was the time that she continually warned Esme out, and so it actually caused her to heat up a bit as a flush crossed over her face and her breathing started to pick up before one of those pleased sounds that Esme seemed to enjoy came from her mouth. Melinoe quickly covered her mouth as her face heated up even more and she glanced away before uncovering her mouth as she stuttered out. "Y-yeah...It's nice."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:54 am

Esme giggled when Mel made that pleased noise she enjoyed, turning her head away and blushing. So adorable she could barely stand it.
"I'm so excited love. To spend my life with you, it's absolutely beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:59 am

"Yeah...I mean...Even if we weren't getting married I already promised you before that I would take your loneliness away." She shifted slightly under Esme's head before adding on, "I thought we could do it "properly" though."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:02 am

Mel shifted to get comfortable under Esme's head, making Esme smile with how she spoke. A soft noise made Esme blush and then laugh before she rubbed the side of her face.
"Hey I'm starving, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:05 am

Melinoe arched her eyebrow slightly at the noise before giving a soft laugh. "I hear that." She blinked some when Esme questioned her. "Oh, no. It's okay. You don't have to trouble yourself with me."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 am

"Are you sure? Because I could go for a meat lovers pizza right now."
She smirked as she sat up and looked over her shoulder to Mel. That sounded so good right now, she hadn't had pizza in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:15 am

Melinoe tilted her head to the side some at Esme's words. "Pizza...?" She'd never actually had it before. They'd had stuff like that on set but she'd never eaten it. She always went off on her own to eat the raw meat she used to only eat. "I guess...If that's what you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:18 am

"I'll be right back."
It didn't surprise Esme that Mel never had pizza before given what she was used to eating. With a soft kiss on her lover's forehead Esme stood and walked into the kitchen to place the order. Within a few minutes she came back over and sat by Mel again.
"Should be here within thirty minutes or it's free."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 am

"So delivering a pizza is like a race against the clock?" That seemed somewhat odd to Melinoe. Was it some sort of fast food restaurant in a way? Whatever. She shifted closer to Esme to snuggle up against her.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:34 am

Esme giggled softly and held Mel close, she was so adorable.
"It's not a race, it's just to satisfy the customer. Usually they do that so they can get repeat customers even if they are late."
It was a little strange to think about but Esme shrugged it off, no use messing with something that worked.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:40 am

"Strange...but I guess if it works; it works." Melinoe smiled softly at Esme. Once more she shifted; this time to take Esme's place like before, her head laying in her lover's lap as she snuggled in.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:08 pm

A smile crossed over Mel's face as her lap was taken by her head. She ran her hand gently over Mel's hair, leaning back onto the couch. The silence was beautiful, it soothed Esme and brought happy thoughts. one finger twisted a strand around it gently before letting it spiral back into place among the others.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:37 pm

Another smile took place on Melinoe's face as Esme played with her hair. She turned herself to nuzzle Esme's thigh gently before saying softly, "You know...I don't think I ever would have thought I would smile so much in my life. I mean...Really smile. Not fake it."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Mel softly nuzzled Esme's thigh and said she never thought she'd smile this much in her life. Esme smiled herself, letting her fingers brush the side of Mel's face tenderly.
"I'm glad I'm the one who's making you smile Mel. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:59 pm

Melinoe turned her head to look up at Esme with one of those soft smiles. She carefully grabbed her lover's hand and kissed the middle of her palm before saying lightly, "I love you too. I'm glad we happened to meet on that game."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Mel grabbed her hand and kissed the middle of her palm, saying she was happy they met in the virtual world. Esme couldn't agree more, she was thankful to the virtual for bringing her the best thing she'd ever had. The doorbell suddenly got her attention and she smiled as she lightly tapped Mel's shoulder.
"Pizza's here."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Melinoe blinked a bit before smiling softly and sitting up so Esme could get up. She herself stood up instead though and looked to Esme with that smile still as she said lightly, "I'll get it." She reached into her pocket to find her money before heading to the door and exchanging the money for the pizza; remembering to tip the man that brought it.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:25 pm

As Esme went to get up she was suddenly stopped by Mel who reached into her pocket for her own wallet. With a smile she sat back down, thanking her love. She had somehow managed to get even more meat on the pizza just for Mel, the smell hung heavy in the air and made Esme even hungrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next