Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Melinoe's Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Melinoe's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Returning the kiss and letting the female go she nodded, sitting up to stretch when Mel walked away. She stood herself, picking up their clothes off the floor and lying them together on the end of the bed. It was only now she noticed they were everywhere, no wonder Chompers scuttled to the corner. Speaking of he'd toppled over into sleep a long time ago, his legs kicked every once in a while as he dreamed. Esme laughed, never thinking she'd find a crocodile as cute as this one.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Melinoe led Esme back into the bedroom and let go of her hand, smiling at her a moment and waiting for what she decided to do. Would she want to go back to her place to sleep, or stay here? Either way Melinoe wasn't bothered.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Mel let go of her hand, and smiled as she waited for the decision of where to stay. With a big smile Esme threw herself into Mel's bed, laughing as one of the pillows bounced up and smacked her in the face. She moved the pillow back behind her head, laughing still at her own silly action.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Melinoe's eyebrow arched slightly as she watched Esme before laughing lightly. She moved over to the bed, dropping the towel on the way before jumping in beside Esme; pulling the covers up and over the both of them, stealing a kiss playfully.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:08 pm

Esme squeaked as Mel jumped in and pulled the covers over them, stealing a kiss. She smiled and returned the kiss, kicking her own towel onto the floor. She held herself close to Mel's warmth, lying her head in the crook of Mel's thin neck.
"I love you Mel."
She spoke softly as she shut her eyes, holding herself close to Mel as she began dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:10 pm

"I love you too." Melinoe kisses Esme's forehead before snuggling in and allowing her own eyes to close.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:38 am

Melinoe carried Esme into the bedroom and pulled the covers down before laying Esme down on the bed and pulling the covers over her. Surprisingly enough Melinoe moved and opened the closet door across from the bed to reveal there was a TV inside. She grabbed a controller to the game system and laid on the bed with it.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:45 am

Esme smiled as Mel put her on the bed, pulling her covers over her. She then moved to the cabinet and she opened it to reveal a tv, grabbing a controller and lying back with it in her hands. Esme gave a smile, wrapping her arms around Mel with a smile.
"What are you going to play?"
Esme liked video games, but she wasn't an avid player since she was busy all the time.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:48 am

Melinoe snuggled into Esme; getting comfortable against her with a soft smile on her face. "A skateboarding game. I've always thought it was cool, but you know...My face makes the money, so...Can't do anything that will harm it." She teased Esme some.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:54 am

Esme smiled, nuzzling her head against Mel's shoulder.
"Sounds like fun, I know that you can't risk hurting yourself. I understand doing whatever you can for your job."
She once went without food for three weeks just so she could buy enough paint to finish a project.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:59 am

Melinoe nuzzled Esme gently. "Well there's the acting thing, and I'm not sure how parents would feel about a beat up teacher." She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:04 am

She laughed softly, she had to agree there. Esme ran her hands over Mel's upper arms softly.
"I can see where you're coming from."
Then she thought, and smiled wider as she leaned against Mel.
"Hey, tomorrow is my day to webcam with my family, what do you say you join in and well tell them the good news? I've told mom about you...well the parts that I can anyway, and she will be thrilled I know it."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:12 am

Melinoe blinked slightly at Esme's request. She stared at the woman a moment before smiling brightly at her. "Yeah. I'd love to join you with that. I've never used a webcam before, and I would love to meet your family." She leaned then to press her lips gently against Esme's.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:15 am

Esme kissed back, smiling brightly that Mel had accepted. She snuggled closer to Mel, sitting up so she could get a better hold on her.
"My mom and brother are really looking forward to meeting you..."
she trailed off, holding to Mel a little tighter.
"I just wish you could meet dad."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:20 am

"It'll be nice to meet them." Melinoe smiled softly and got her arm around Esme before shifting herself so that she could keep playing the game while holding her lover close. "I wish you could have met my twin sister." Melinoe's voice was soft. "She was nice."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:22 am

"I'm sure she was Mel, just a pretty as you I bet."
She reached up to lightly tap the end of her lovers nose. Esme could see it, in the way she acted, how she spoke, Mel was becoming a little more human every day. It made her happy knowing she was helping her lay the past to rest.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:27 am

"Well...We were identical twins, so yeah...I'd say she probably looked a lot like me. She was a lot more gentle though, and more caring. She was also normal." Melinoe shrugged her shoulders slightly and smiled softly. She turned her head to the side and nuzzled against Esme. It was strange finally being able to talk about these things with someone.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:35 am

One hand pressed against the side of Mel's face to bring her closer to Esme. Her other hand softly brushed the side of Melinoe's arm, feeling the smooth skin under her fingers.
"You would have loved my dad, he was always the life of the party. He cracked jokes all the time and made everyone smile. He was even happy in his death from cancer because his family was around him...I loved him so much."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:38 am

Melinoe paused the game before turning it off and laying the controller on the bed. She shifted herself into Esme and held her lover close while kissing at her cheek gently. "He sounds like a great man." She brushed at Esme's hair gently while saying softly, "At least he went happy."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:42 am

"Very true."
She held Melinoe close before moving the sheets under her to wrap them around the two of them.
"He'd adore you, you make his little girl happy so why wouldn't he?"
Esme smiled, leaning up to kiss Mel softly and lovingly before stroking the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:47 am

Melinoe smiled brightly at Esme's words and snuggled in against her. "I'm glad...It makes me very, very happy that I'm able to make you happy." She let out a soft sigh and actually allowed her eyes to shut now though she was sure that she was still pressed close to her lover.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:50 am

Esme smiled as Mel pulled herself closer and shut her eyes, her pale fingers running through her logn brown hair. She leaned down to press a kiss to Mel's forehead.
"You always make me happy, and you will for a long time coming."
With that she leaned back with Mel close to her, and shut her eyes in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:21 am

"Go to sleep, love." Melinoe kissed Esme's neck gently and brushed at her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Esme held Mel close to her as she fell into a deep sleep. She was so warm, it was really relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Melinoe hurried through the house; her hand holding onto Esme's as she went into the bedroom to find Chompers on the bed. She smiled brightly as she saw him, the first time she'd really cracked a smile since being back, and ran the grab him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melinoe's Room   Melinoe's Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melinoe's Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next