Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Garage - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Garage - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Garage - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Garage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Garage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Garage - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Garage - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Garage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Garage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Garage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:53 pm

After taking off her own helmet and setting it on the handlebars Mel turned around to face Esme, giving her a soft kiss. Esme set her helmet on the seat between them, one hand holding Mel's face as she kissed back. Her eyes fluttered shut as she leaned into the kiss, letting her hand softly rub Mel's skin.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:01 pm

The feeling of the helmet sitting between them caught Melinoe's attention. She glanced down a moment before reaching and grabbing it. She broke the kiss a moment as she leaned down to place the helmet gently on the ground. With that out of the way she slid forward slightly; bringing Esme the rest of the way to herself before kissing the woman again.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Mel moved away and placed the helmet between them on the ground, moving her and Esme closer before kissing her again. Esme kissed back, letting her fingers run along Mel's long brown hair. The other hand held onto her waist, letting her get a little closer. A soft blush crept onto her face and her hand rubbed at Melinoe's back.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:11 pm

A soft sigh came from Melinoe as Esme rubbed at her back gently. Her own hands rested on Esme's hips; holding her somewhat close as she stuck her tongue out to run it gently along Esme's lower lip before pulling back slightly so she could mumble in a soft voice; "I love you. I'm so happy for you...and so proud of you."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:14 pm

A shudder went along Esme's spine when she felt Mel bring her tongue across her lower lip. The brunette pulled away, speaking softly of how she loved her, how she was happy for her, and how proud she was of her. A soft, but bright smile came her Esme's lips and she brought her hand up to light run her fingers along Mel's jaw.
"I love you too Melinoe, you have no idea how much those words mean to me."
She leaned herself forward, placing her forehead on Mel's and staring into her eyes.
"You're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:22 pm

The feeling of Esme's hand running against her jaw caused Melinoe to lift one of her hands; placing it over the top of Esme's before turning her head to the side to press her lips against Esme's palm. Her face slowly turned red at Esme's words and she nuzzled into the woman's hand slightly while gently rubbing their foreheads together before getting a rather serious look on her face. "That's because...You made me beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Mel caught her hand and kissed her palm, making Esme blush softly. A smile formed on her lips as Mel blushed herself, and said how Esme had made her beautiful. Esme leaned forward, giving Mel a soft and quick kiss on the lips.
"I'm very glad I came over today, then again I'm always glad to see you."
She other hand found Mel's and she laced their fingers together, smiling lovingly at the other female.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Esme's fingers laced with her own and it brought a soft smile to Melinoe's face. She shifted into Esme slightly; letting go of Esme's one hand to wrap her arm around her and pull her close in a hug. Tucking her head under Esme's chin Melinoe hid her face away in her lover's neck and nuzzled in some. "I love getting visits from you...and I love seeing you all the time." Her voice was barely more than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Esme smiled broadly as Mel moved to pull them even closer, tucking her head under Esme's chin and nuzzling her neck softly. With a contented sigh Esme tilted her neck, closing her eyes and enjoying the closeness of the two.
"I love seeing you all the time too, after all I love you like there's no tomorrow."
She leaned down, giving Mel's ear a soft kiss and letting her hand rest at the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Melinoe's face flushed a bit more as Esme kissed her ear. "I love you too." She nuzzled up against Esme's neck once more. "I'm not sure...I could ever go back to living like I was before." She pressed her lips gently against her lover's neck.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:48 pm

A soft shiver ran along her body when she felt Mel's lips against her neck. she wasn't sure she could go back to living like she was before either. Slowly she moved her hands to hold onto Mel, pulling her even closer.
"I don't think I could either, the more I think about living with you...the more it hurts. I love you so much Melinoe, I'll never leave you."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Those words touched Melinoe more than she would ever admit. Her face was a rather bright red as she felt herself be pulled closer against Esme. Her hands were wrapped around the woman's back; her fingers pressed gently against it. She didn't say anything for a moment, but leaned her head back slightly before moving to peck Esme on the lips gently before unwrapping herself from the woman's arms. Silently she went over to her tool box and pulled something out. She bit her lip slightly before turning and walking over to Esme, the thing she'd taken out hidden behind her back. "Well...I wasn't really planning on doing this yet, but your words really touched me, so..." Melinoe shifted herself and got down on one knee before lifting the box and opening it. "Would you marry me...?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Mel's face heated up Esme could feel it against her skin. She returned the soft peck before watching Mel get up and retrieve something before coming back. At first she blinked before watching Mel get down on a knee...and her entire face lit up. Most girls threw their hands over their mouths, but Esme wasn't sure what to do with hers. A few tears bubbled up in her eyes before she fell onto her knees in front of Mel and held her tightly.
"Oh Mel, yes!"
She smiled as she leaned back drying her eyes with a laugh, her face still bright red.
"I'm crying, I never thought I'd cry but I am!"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Blinking slightly Melinoe was rather caught off guard as Esme's arms wrapped securely around her. She shifted in the hold slightly; getting her free hand around to Esme's back where she held gently. "Like I said...I'm just glad it's me that makes you cry from happiness..." Her voice was extremely soft, and she shifted once more so that she could get the ring onto Esme's finger.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:17 pm

The weight of the ring would be something she'd adjust to quickly, she sniffed again and rubbed her eyes dry once more. Esme glanced down at her hand, taking in the beautiful new band.
"Mel it's absolutely beautiful, but I couldn't care less. It could have been a simple silver or even bronze band...all that matters is it's from you."
That was always how she saw it, it wasn't the object it was a sentiment behind it, and this had so much sentiment behind it she could barely comprehend it. she leaned forward and kissed Mel deeply, a few more tears in her eyes and she pulled away.
"I love you Melinoe, I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:27 pm

"A beautiful band for a beautiful woman..." That's how Melinoe felt about it, and she added on quickly. "It's not like I'm trying to show off money or anything...Just how much I love you." That was also how she felt about the ring. Her head tilted so that she could return the deep kiss that Esme had given her. This was a lot to handle, and Melinoe was pleased that everything actually ended up working in her favor. She lifted her hand to cup Esme's cheek and run her thumb over it gently. "I love you too...More than words could ever show."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Esme beamed, feeling better then she ever had in years. She pressed her hand to Mel's nuzzling her cheek against her love's palm. Her eyes still teared but no more fell right now, she peppered Mel's hand and fingers with kisses.
"Can we go inside? I feel like lying on the couch with my fiance."
That word, it sent a jolt of happiness through her whole body. She hadn't imagined marrying a woman, but she couldn't care less about that. What she did care about was how much she had grown to love Melinoe in these past couple of months. She was Esme's world.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Melinoe smiled softly at Esme's words a small noise of approval coming from her. It was nice to hear Esme use a word like that, and she liked it. "Of course, Esme." She stood up and took Esme's hand, waiting for her to stand before leading her into the house.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Mel stood and grabbed hold of Esme's hand. The crusnik stood, wrapping her arms around Me and giving her neck a soft kiss before pulling away with a smile. Mel's hand was so soft in hers, she held it tight in her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Garage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2