Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Living Room EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Living Room EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Living Room EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Living Room EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Living Room EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Living Room EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Living Room EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Living Room EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Living Room EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Location : I'm stalk...! N-No I am scouting! Yeah! Scouting for new talent! Uh, move along!

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Living Room Extraordinary-Living-Room-Apartment-Design-Ideas-small-apartment-furniture-room-decorating-decor-ideas-designer-rooms-designing-modern-home-Blue-and-White-Neon-Lights
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:47 pm

It was a normal day for the star throughout the world, fans were pleased with the up coming movie that he will star in. Yori was his normal self like any other cat on a simple day, the day was looking up until he was up and was forced to wake up thanks to Uruha who was in actual truth his Manager from the beginning. Both men went through everything together, both hard and easy situations were thrown at both men and now it seemed that his Manager wanted him to come by and say 'Hello'. There is probably more to it since well he was forced to wake up at directly at 7 in the morning, life was busy much like his production of the film in where he was a Mafia leader. The phone rung and Uruha yelled through the phone in a blistering manner. "REINO! WAKE UP! SURPRISE MEETING AT MY PLACE! Oh! Don't forget to bring the doughnuts!", was all that was said when he had hung up.

Reino sighed walking up the stairs for it was a little after ten in the morning and it soon will be noon before he knew it and so he sighed again upon walking to the door to Uruha's Condo. Looking over his watch on his wrist did he knock on the door, the star of the film and the many hearts of teenagers was in a normal suit and tie with a box of doughnuts and his folder which had held the script.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstudio.rpg-board.net
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Location : I'm stalk...! N-No I am scouting! Yeah! Scouting for new talent! Uh, move along!

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:00 pm

It was a good start for the Manager of the world for he sat in his living room with his hat over his face in a normal manner of tired. He had called his best client that he had discovered long ago and now he wanted to meet with him and see how he was doing. Reino was a simple case who he was proud of, no other star could take the place of Reino for that was how much he was liked. A sound came to the door and Uruha blinked under his hat and faintly sneezed due to the lights hitting his face at once. Softly did he cough and then he stood up and ran to the door as if his life depended on it. Uruha opened the door and laughed looking to Reino who just stood there with the doughnuts and a folder. Kindly did he smile before closing his eyes and waving his hand in a weird manner of allowing him to come even though he was four seconds late. "Reino! You haven't changed. Come on in as well as those sweet treats that you have in your hand!"
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:07 pm

Reino blinked and then he smiled with his eyes closed to the man who had found him a very long time ago, if it wasn't for that play and Uruha finding him there he would not be here today. "I brought the doughnuts like you asked. Oh and my script is in here.", he softly gestured to the folder with his head before softly walking in and narrowing his eyes in a funny manner. "You haven't changed either I see?", chuckling when he had said that did he place the food on the table along with his folder. Uruha was looking good and that was nice to know since Reino respected the man who had taught him everything when it came to acting and fixing up hours and times. Those who are a Manager had it tough at times and it was probably cause of how they act infront of their fans. "So, this meeting? Is it really a meeting?", he asked this in a polite way before finding a place to sit down and take a load off since he had drove all the way over here and that his car was waiting for him in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:16 pm

Uruha simply walked to the treats and had helped himself with his lips out some in a funny way. Food was a great like in this mans eye, for men loved to eat regardless in what their wives have made for them. Reino spoke about him never changing and he snickered with his right hand behind his head and his left holding the food that Reino had brought. It was true for Uruha has never changed, the only thing that has changed is that he doesn't see Reino enough. "Okay, besides everything that you said Kiddo! Yes, this is a meeting. Are you looking forward to your big debut?", he asked this in a questioning manner with his mouth holding onto the doughnut. Indeed, this was a little rude but that was how Uruha was for food was all that to this man.
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Reino could not help but smirk to Uruha who was looking over the doughnuts and was looking for the best ones, and finally he had found one that he had liked and laughed at Reino. Uruha was a interesting man when it came to his job, he was a fun loving guy who could be tough around the edges. It was that edge in Uruha's personality that Reino got so far in the world of acting, softly he looked to his Manager and he softly laughed before responding. "I can't wait! I have been training myself to be the best Mafia Leader for my fans. Have I ever let them down?", he said this with a eyebrow raised and a smile on his face. While he sat there did he look over things in Uruha's Condo before looking to his Manager and softly he took up the folder and showed him a page which he had took notes on. "The Mafia leader is a dangerous man who turns out to have a passionate side. What kind of things would you consider I do in the shooting of the film? I think I have it down pat but I want your advice too?"
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Uruha looked over the folder and nodded to Reino who was actually very excited about it and well that made the Manager smile and look to his client like a proud father over his son who was all that. It was like having a star player in sports who was his son but this was a bigger deal for Reino was going to put his neck out there and make his fans super happy. Uruha simply smirked and shook his head in a way of saying that he trusts Reino. Never had he done wrong with movies before which is why he was not worried much. "I have fate in ya Kiddo! You do the best every time! If you want my advice, how about looking up true Mafia leaders and learn from that?", after he responded did he take another bite from the treat and smirked faintly. Uruha was going to watch Reino practice his lines this afternoon and so he could not wait.
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:39 pm

Reino blinked like a innocent boy who heard his father speak in such a wise way and he nodded while closing the folder and softly he stood up and looked to Uruha. "I'll do that, I will have to wing it this afternoon though so it is about past ten by thirty minutes. Do you want to go to the Studio early and see if we can not find some kind of tips?", he asked this curiously and well honestly this sounded like a good idea and so he softly walked out the door and looked to his original Manager. "You know we will worry about it after the shooting?", looking over his folder with a smirk on his face did he look to Uruha and ask kind of curiously. "You want to ride with me or do you wanna drive to the Studio?", he was looking at his Manager who was still enjoying the sticky food which held so much fat and well he could not believe that Uruha liked foods like that. It is probably a Manager thing, even though Reino doesn't eat that many sweets anyway.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:49 pm

Coughing on his food for a second did he laugh and ran after Reino though he was coughing and laughing at the same time. Reino asked about the tips and he looked to his client in a way of saying 'it could work?', after that face did he stop take up another doughnut and making a face saying that was finally ready. "Hey, I'll drive ya Kiddo?", his response was confident and lightly funny as he pulled out his keys and walked downstairs with a skip to his step for he could not wait to see his star client act in a shooting. It was times like this where he felt like a father to his clients, if it wasn't for him being a Manager then they wouldn't be such big hits now. Uruha led the way down to the parking and jumping in his Jeep did he smile to Reino who was following him. "Lets go Kid!", was the next thing he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:52 pm

Reino smirked on the way down following Uruha, he could not help but lightly laugh to his Manager who took up another doughnut and was out the door in a happily manner. The parking lot came to view as Uruha jumped into his Jeep and looked to Reino in a welcoming way. At times like this he feared for Uruha, for this man who was his Manager was a interesting if not a dangerous driver who actually did stunts in the movies or so he had thought. Reino softly nodded and got into the Jeep with his Manager as they left to the Studio together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 1 of 1