Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Shooting Room EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Shooting Room EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Shooting Room EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Shooting Room EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Shooting Room EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Shooting Room EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Shooting Room EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Shooting Room EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Shooting Room EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Shooting Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reino
Admin
Reino

Shooting Room Empty
PostSubject: Shooting Room   Shooting Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:56 pm

This room is a practice room for actors to play parts in movies or Tv shows.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstudio.rpg-board.net
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Location : I'm stalk...! N-No I am scouting! Yeah! Scouting for new talent! Uh, move along!

Shooting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Room   Shooting Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:00 pm

It took a while to get to the Studio, though they were early everyone was getting things together for the parts of the big movie that Reino will be starring in. Uruha simply leaned against the hallway with his eyes fixed on the ceiling while Reino was getting made for his part in the movie. Uruha watched random people walk by and though he stood there as if he was doing nothing was he actually doing something and it was on his phone. The best manager in the world was looking up hints and tips to give to Reino. Uruha rubbed the back of his head as he did this, though it was fun to act it was never fun to look up ideas for up coming movies.
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Shooting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Room   Shooting Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:06 pm

When they had arrived did everyone go into a chaos for they tried to put together everything, including the early star of his very own movie. There he was in the changing room while they changed his appearance and combed back part of his hair, as he watched them do this did he faintly raise a eyebrow with a smirk on his face. Reino has never been the one to play the so called bad guy who actually turns out to be the good guy in the end, as they continued to change him did he lose sight of his real self for he did not look like himself. They got done with his looks and told him he was fine to go and when he stood and walked out of the room did he notice Uruha who was looking up hints on his phone. "Did you find anything yet?", he asked carefully for he did not want to ruin Uruha's focus.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Location : I'm stalk...! N-No I am scouting! Yeah! Scouting for new talent! Uh, move along!

Shooting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Room   Shooting Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Uruha jumped and laughed while winking to his star client. "Looking good! Oh, no I have not found anything yet? I have faith in ya! Go do your best!", as he responded did he lift up his thumb and softly began to push Reino to the main room where the shooting would be done. Never will he allow his clients to be late, that was something far worse than death. As he pushed him to the door did Uruha sigh with his body leaned forward in a tired manner. Regaining his breath did he nod and smile in a supporting way.

(I gotta go for a while! Continue for me if you wanna! BAM! XD)
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Shooting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Room   Shooting Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:19 pm

Reino blinked and he smirked but then gasped and laughed as he was pushed by Uruha to the main room and he did a gentle hand motion which said. "Alright! I got it!", after he had done his hand motion did he smile back to his Manager and simply walked inside on the set that he would be playing on and though this was just for practice he could only imagine how things would be when it came down to it to where he would go all over the world to different countries and partake in an actual scene. Reino simply smirked before walking to the director who directed him on where to go and to follow the lines that they play on screen. The lines he knew very well due to his every night reading over of his very own lines, he knew when to speak and to fade out for another person. Skill goes a long way but it better improves itself when one practices.

(Alright! XD)
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Shooting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Room   Shooting Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:27 pm

Reino did his parts with little flaw for he read his lines perfectly and his face made many of the women on set stare and run out of the room. Uruha who was his Manager simply stood on set with a confident smirk on his face as he watched Reino pull everything to make this movie perfect. The faces that Reino made were right on cue, the sound effects, the so called 'fight scenes', everything was going according to plan which made Reino happy that he had done a job well done during the shooting. The director was even happy by Reino's performance, Uruha had a cocky smirk on his face for that was his way of saying. "No one can beat Reino when he is at his best!", after the shooting did it seem to take a lot out of Reino who sat on a stool with a towel around his neck. What a job well done, and now all that was left was to go to the actual places in the movie and do them there.
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Shooting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Room   Shooting Room EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:37 pm

Reino sighed after waiting for a few hours and as he waited did he stood up and changed his appearance back to his normal appearance, having his hair back to normal along with his clothes did he sigh. Many people swarmed him and told him what a skilled actor he was which made him smirk and say "Thanks" to all of those who helped him today. After a while and everyone was leaving did Reino and Uruha talk to the Director who spoke of going to three different countries to do all of the scenes which made Reino smirk and Uruha pat his clients back in a tough guy way which made the actor cough and then laugh. It was a productive day and everyone got all of their scenes that they needed, all that is left is to finish the film and bring it to life. The night rolled in and the air was perfect as Uruha drove Reino home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shooting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Room   Shooting Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting Room
Page 1 of 1