Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Local Zoo EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Local Zoo EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Local Zoo EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Local Zoo EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Local Zoo EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Local Zoo EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Local Zoo EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Local Zoo EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Local Zoo EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Local Zoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Location : I'm stalk...! N-No I am scouting! Yeah! Scouting for new talent! Uh, move along!

Local Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Local Zoo   Local Zoo EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:08 pm

A common place to see all kinds of animals with family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Location : I'm stalk...! N-No I am scouting! Yeah! Scouting for new talent! Uh, move along!

Local Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Zoo   Local Zoo EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Driving to Alton Towers was he happy and full of energy as he parked in a normal parking slot in the parking lot. Uruha got out and simply walked to the Zoo part of the event park and he smirked with a rather happy go lucky look as he paid for two people. Children and their parents were everywhere and he figured this was a good place if any to relax and learn about the different animals which were around the world. Now that he thought about it, he was going to have to take pictures of the different animals and send it to Clara since she loved Zoo's so much. A normal nine year old was a blessing for now a days children would get in the wrong crowd or become rather mean to their parents. He knew that Clara was gonna grow up but he also wanted to see her grow up into a woman who would shake the hearts of many boys everywhere.

Though she was young to like boys, she was gonna knock them dead that was for sure! Clara had a fun loving attitude who was always happy and smiling, it was hard to not think of her as he waited for Simone to drive up and join him into the nature loving area which was known as a Zoo. Uruha simply wanted to look at the animals but he wanted to see the Tigers again for he swore that they respected him or maybe that thought of him as a annoying neighbor? No matter what they thought he could not help but stare at them and go nuts over them for they were large cats which could be cute if they wanted to be. It was so much like him honestly for he was cute when he wanted to be as well.
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Local Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Zoo   Local Zoo EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:19 pm

After driving for a while she followed Uruha to Alton Towers, seeing him get up and go to the zoo section of the park. Another blush crossed her face, if paparazzi caught them here she could see the headlines now: "Singer Simone Ollison caught with her manager on a date!". She shook her head. No no no that wasn't what this was at all! With a quick sigh to clear her face of the red she got out of her car with a smile, it was sweet he was bringing her here to relax.
"I love this place Uruha."
She said as she walked over to him, snagging her ticket from his fingers and walking into the premises. She was silent for a moment before turning to him with a serious face.
"Hey, you've been my manager...no we've been friends for a few years now right? After this I want to find somewhere to sit down and talk...I know I'm a secretive person and I want that to change."
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Local Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Zoo   Local Zoo EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Simone pulled up and he smirked as he thought about waving to her. It was rather childish really since he saw her pull up and he blinked and was about to wave but held it back as he smiled. The last thing that he wanted to do was make Simone uncomfortable with his raw energy of that of a small boy who was seven...maybe six? Simone snatched her ticket and he could not help but laugh a little bit before following behind her with his hands in his pockets with his ticket also in his pocket. Uruha then looked to her curiously. It was good to know she liked the Zoo, who did not like the zoo? The people who do not like the zoo are people who do not know how to live! Getting rid of his distracted thoughts did he look to Simone and he made a rather serious face for he wanted her to know that he understood. "It is alright. Like I said, if you wanna tell me something then well don't be afraid to say it. I'll hold it dear....", softly he took his right hand out of his pocket and placed it on his chest as he tried to smile in a handsome way though it kind of failed due to his goofyness. "To my heart."

Simone was a good friend though he could make her mad sometimes, maybe she is the Tigers who he yells at? She can send him flying like he knew those Tigers could. Uruha lightly laughed while walking along side her with his eyes closed and then opening them did he notice monkeys and he could not help but frown with a rather interesting look on his face. The last time he took pictures with the monkeys did they snatch his hat off of his head. Clara found it funny as well as cute, while Uruha on the other hand was panicing worse than a little child having his stuffed animal taken away from him. He finally got his hat back, it just took a little time as well as getting people who worked at the Zoo to go in the cage and get it back.
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Local Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Zoo   Local Zoo EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Simone smiled softly as he said he would hold it to himself, he was a true friend. he drove her up the wall, but at the end of the day he was one of her best friends. But for now that could wait, she folded her hands behind her back as she walked beside him, looking at all the children running around with their families. The screeching fo monkeys caught her attention and she smiled, stopping by the cage to get a closer look.
"I have been so busy I haven't be able to come here in so long. I wonder if they finished that panda exhibit I heard they were building on the news."
One of the primates grabbed hold of another's tail, sending them both free falling to sprawl on the ground. Simone burst into soft laughter as the two chased each other as the one who had it's tail grabbed screeched angrily.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Local Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Zoo   Local Zoo EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:42 pm

A smirk came to his face and then he blinked and looked to the monkeys with his hands on his hips with his eyes wide along with his eyebrows going up. Sometimes he never understood animals, and it seemed that monkeys baffled him so much. They were loud and they were hat stealers. Why would people want a monkey as a pet, if the only thing they are good for is stealing peoples things. "Hm, we could look at it since we are here? Wait! You like panda's?", he softly questioned this while looking to her and then he smiled with his eyes closed as he shrugged. No matter what, he was not going to hate on her liking something. Rather, he found it cute and when he had thought that did he blink and looked down as he scratched his chin in a nervous manner.

Simone seemed so at home here and that made him happy, which was another reason why he moved his face away from Simone's so she could not see his face. Never was he good at dealing with people, women seemed to be his favorite thing since well he found them beautiful and skilled and he had to say he respected them. However, he felt way to shy to want to try his luck on wanting to go on a date with a women. Uruha silently sighed and then he laughed as he looked to Simone kind of worried. "Do you think we are related to monkeys?"

(I have to head off now! XD Kids are fussy!)
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Local Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Zoo   Local Zoo EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:47 pm

(Okay bye bye!)
Uruha burst out when he found out she liked pandas, making Simone give the heartiest laugh she had given in a very long time. He was so shy around other people he didn't know, it was strange since he was so full of energy.
"I do, I think they're cute."
As they fell silent she looked down at the sign that has the information on these monkeys. Capuchin monkeys, they were small and in foreign countries a common pet. She looked up again as she heard Uruha ask if she thought they were related to monkeys. Simone turned back tot he cage and squinted in thought as she watched a monkey eat a leaf. after a moment she shrugged.
"Maybe who knows?"
With that she stepped from the monkey cage and walked calmly down the path, knowing in the back of her mind one minute or another she'd have to show Uruha the scars...both the physical and the emotional.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Local Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Zoo   Local Zoo EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:11 am

A rather random look came over his features but he shrugged again and he did a small laugh with his eyes closed and a rather good looking smirk. "I am impressed! You actually said that something was cute!", he said this as if half way doubting it since Simone was such a out going woman who was hard core as well as serious. It baffled the world's best manager to see her this way since he knew how she acted almost all of the time. Uruha seemed to relax himself before saying. "I'm sorry. I am way to cool to be related to a monkey.", throwing his arms up with a defensive face did he make a face that said. "I am just saying! Don't kill me!". After making that face did he walk over to a sign that said where different animals were located and he just recalled something earlier which was why he said. "We will go on ahead and see those Pandas"
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Local Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Zoo   Local Zoo EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 am

She rolled her deep green eyes when he said he was too cool to be related to a primate and threw his hands over his head making her burst out in laughter. He knew Simone all too well, but she wouldn't hit him this time, not when they were having so much fun. He mentioned about the pandas, and for a moment she thought about their cute fluffy faces...then she was brought back to reality. She had to tell him her past before it ate her alive.
"Well, I was thinking we could go for a walk in the reptile house."
She rubbed the upper portion of her arms, careful not to let the scars show just yet. It was dark in the reptile house, they could easily find a place to sneak away and she could tell him her life's story. The scars almost screamed at her, saying to let them be seen by the one person she felt she could trust. If he spilled any of this she'd tear out his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Local Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Zoo   Local Zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Zoo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Studio :: The World :: Alton Towers-
Jump to: