Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Benches - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Benches - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Benches - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Benches - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Benches - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Benches - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Benches - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Benches - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Benches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reino
Admin
Reino

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Blinking as he listened to her did he smirk with his eyes closed for he was happy that she was happy with her hair, it was nice knowing people who loved such simple things much like himself. Reino loved to watch Tv along with simply reading a good book from time to time. It was sometimes hard to do things that helped one relax due to his busy agenda. Reino was tough and now he was more tough for he was doing his dream job well and was making people happy with his work. "That is good to know that you like your hair.", he softly laughed before blinking and feeling his hair with his right hand. "My hair?", softly he pulled up a strand for him to see and he some what frowned. "That is good to know that you like it, but I have my doubts. I think my hair is just to wild for me which is why I have a professional hair stylist to do my hair and color. He does good work I think on it?"
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstudio.rpg-board.net
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Esme leaned forward, placing her elbows on her knees with a smile. She listened still to Reino, how he went on to talk about how he thought his hair was too wild and how he had his own hair dresser. Esme laughed and reached up to take a strand of his hair and turn it over in her fingers.
"I like it, it suits you."
She smiled and let the lock go, sitting up again.
"I wanted to thank you for the ticket and backstage pass, I have a big art exhibition in two weeks at the museum down town. I'm allowed to bring one guest, want to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Reino blinked to her laughing and sort of smirked to her touching his hair and he could not help but chuckle to what she said about it. It was not often for him to hear such compliments, sure he heard compliments on a daily basis but that was due to people who were his fans and tried to please him with their words. Esme was different for she said it and meant it like a normal person to another normal person. It was surely a nice change and as he sat there and talked to her did he hear her ask him about going to one of her art exhibits. "I would love to go. I have to see my plans though?", softly did he pull out a brand new model of the next cellphone with all kinds of nice features and apps. It was hard to say how much this phone had costed but with Reino he could care less for he mainly used it to find locations, play games, as well as looking as his agenda since well he was a Manager as well.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Esme beamed from ear to ear when she heard he would love to come, but had to check his schedule first. She hoped he was free to come, she wanted to show him her own type of art. How she saw the world and showed it to those around her. Esme looked at Reino's phone, noting how expensive it looked, it was a very nice phone and she felt self conscious for a second about her own phone. Oh well, as long as it worked she could care less. Esme was crossing her fingers that he was free, she wanted him to come with her so badly. Not to boost her popularity, not to get more exposure, but to be with someone nice and share her livelihood with them. Reino was becoming her friend, and that was what she wanted to treat him like.
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Reino looked over his phone and went into the main site of the Studio where he kept a record of himself and other people and as he looked it over did he softly glide his finger across the phone to his name. Softly he looked and the days from Monday to Sunday and he could not help but glance up and look at Esme. "What time does it start?", he asked politely as he rubbed his chin while looking at his own agenda. It would seem that he was super busy up until 4 in the evening and if there was a way to work around it, perhaps he could do some extra time to make up for it? Reino wanted to go with her and would do so, the only thing that he had to know was when it started time wise and then he could talk to the people at the Studio about having that time off.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Reino kept looking through his phone, and Esme felt her heart jump when he asked what time it started. She stayed calm, and smiled warmly.
"It starts at 7 in the evening, it's about two hours long."
Esme was excited at the prospect of him coming to see what she had made. She wanted to get to know Reino, call him a friend. He was nice, why wouldn't she want him as a friend? Esme ran a hand through her hair as a light breeze caught it and brought it into her face. Now she remembered why she had it up in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Reino sort of frowned but then he smirked as he lowered his phone and looked to her. "It seems that I may have to pull some strings but I will be able to go with you. Is there a dress code by chance?", he asked this kindly as he glanced over his agenda again. From what she had said he would be busy until to that day when she goes to her art show, he would be busy all day that day so he was going to go back to the studio and request the evening off. Reino counted it in his head for he goes in a six and will not get off until eight and as he thought of it did he finally get a idea. Reino was off half a day on saturday and when he thought this maybe he could make up his hours on that day. Quickly with a idea in his head did he send a message to the Director in telling him his idea about having that evening off.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Esme had to keep herself from squealing as he said he would be able to go. He asked if there was a dress code as she cleared her throat, calming herself down.
"It's a semi-formal occasion. This is wonderful I'm so glad you can make it Reino! I can't wait to show you all my work."
Esme was nothing short of elated, having a new friend coming with her to her show was very important to her. Reino already owned some of her work, but she had done much more then what he had already seen. She wanted him to enjoy himself, have a nice relaxing evening looking at art.
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Surprised and happy did he chuckle while waving his hand. "It is alright. I like art so how could I say no?", it was hard to say when he saw art but he knew that it was a very long time ago since well he became busy. Reino had a lot of time off before becoming famous but since now he is famous he had little time off but he wanted to see her art. Esme's art was one of the finest art types there was and he wanted to see more of it. It actually came back to him for when he was first getting his plans together for his condo and as he worked on it did he see some art and was drawn to it. Reino spent a good amount of money on both peices of art and never had he knew the person whose name was on the art. Now here he was talking to her and he had to say he was a little bit impressed. How he wished he could do art like she could. "I'll be sure to dress up to code. I do not wish to make you look bad in my poor choices in clothing and style?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:36 pm

"Oh please you never could, I'm just happy you're coming!"
Esme was still beaming, it was very hard to hide excitement like this. The lady brushed her hair back again, looking up at the sky to see it was still very early in the day. She had this feeling in the back of her head, something akin to fate or something like that. Maybe the two of them were supposed to meet here today? Maybe he was supposed to come to her exhibition and she to his rehearsal? Who knew? Esme looked back at Reino and smiled.
"Thank you Reino, a simple conversation has never been so much fun to me before now."
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Esme spoke to him in a happy manner and all that he could do was smirk and lightly laugh for she seemed very exicted about him going. In honesty he was happy he was going to go besides he needed to get a better look at the different kinds of art that she makes, since well she knew what she was doing. Reino softly put his phone up but that was until it made a noise which meant he had gotten a text which he sighed in a funny way and pulled it back out. A smile graced his lips for it was okay from the Director and that only meant that he needed to work harder for both his job as well as his new friend. Softly he placed his phone back in his pocket but did a funny way of doing it for it was like he was ready to see it ring again and he knew once he got it in his pocket it would surely ring again. "Likewise, it is probably cause we both have passion for our jobs?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Reino went to put his phone away to only bring it back out because it made a noise. Seemed his manager had replied and he smiled before putting it away again. Esme smiled and nodded, leaning back on the bench.
"Passion is the key to any art to me. I put passion into every piece I paint or draw, it's nothing until I see it and have the passion to do it."
Esme looked around again, watching kids run around and play laughing their heads off. A longing smile crossed her lips.
"Still, sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a simpler life. Have a family, stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Reino looked toward the children and he seemed to be in thought for he wondered that himself. Softly he looked at the kids and then back at Esme and he could not help but lightly laugh. "Passion is wonderful. I believe that passion gives us a new chapter in life.", he said this while referring to what she said about having a family and a simple life. Everyone wanted something like that, and well he had something like that though it was a lie for his ex used him. Reino softly sighed with a smile as he crossed his arms now. "Life is just full of surprises!", he nodded much like a father would do when speaking to a child and he kind of nervously laughed when he had did that.

(I have to go for a while! XD I'll be back on as fast as I can!)
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:00 pm

A new chapter, she could see that. The two of them meeting was probably another chapter in her life, getting to know one of the biggest stars in the world and becoming friends with him was nothing that happened everyday. Esme laughed softly as he went on to say life was full of surprises.
"I couldn't agree more, it's a surprise I met you and look at us, I'd say we're on the fast track to being friends don't you agree?"
Esme rested her hands in her lap, relaxing against the firmness of the bench.
(Okay see you later!)
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:27 pm

The day seemed to be going well and it only seemed to get better when he had met Esme, they both had a lot in common which pleased him. Normal days at the studio seemed to go on for hours and it was sometimes rare for him to go out on his own and do the things that he wanted to do. Yori his cat for example hated his busy lifestyle which is why he rebelled in biting and scratching the hands of his master. Reino was going to have to find someone to watch his cat for him at this rate since well he doubted his hands and fingers would live long enough thanks to his cats wrath. "I agree.", he said this with a nice sounding voice as he glanced toward Esme and so now the only matter at hand was what he needed to gather to wear at her show. Now that he thought about it, the ticket he promised to give her was actually still in his back pocket which made him blink as he reached into his expensive jeans. Handing her the backstage pass did he smile in a harmless way. "Before I forget. You need this if you wanna go backstage. The time and day are on there which is tomorrow at noon."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Reino reached into his back pocket, producing the ticket and backstage pass he promised her. Sunday at noon, she could do that easy. A smile crossed her face as she politely took the two slips of paper.
"Thank you so much Reino, I'll be there I promise."
It was the least she could do to thank him for coming to her exhibition, even if it hadn't even happened yet. With a smile she tucked the papers into her sketchbook to keep them untempered in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:38 pm

A simple face came from the known actor of the world for he smiled kindly. "Thank you for saying that you will come. I will be honest I may at first act kind of odd but who doesn't when they are ready to get recorded?", the truth of the matter was that he loved to be infront of cameras it was just that he had a fit when he missed a important part or line for he tended to do that when he first became a actor. Reino was now more into his mode when it came to acting for he did not want to mess up anything and have the people spend forever in trying to fix it and edit it. Some would say he is a perfectionist but it was really his determination in wanting to show the best to people everywhere including his fans who spent a long time in waiting to the see the film they spoke about.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Esme smiled, taking to note how he would be acting differently when she first saw him. She waved her hands, the smile never fading.
"I understand, I act strangely too when I'm about to give a piece away. I hear I act very nervously, and once I think my friends say I started shaking?"
Esme laughed at the memory, everything had been fine in the end though so there was no reason to worry in the first place. She returned to look at Reino, still smiling like always.
"I can't wait to see you act in person Reino, it's a very exciting thought."
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Reino blinked with a eyebrow elegantly raised but then he smirked with his eyes closed. "I suppose that is normal to act weird infront of everyone else. Maybe it is cause we do not know how they will react to us once they meet us. I normally worry when I am infront of other people that they are judging me or something?", he said this honestly and he can not help but be worried when people stare at him as if waiting for him to mess up somehow. Tension always builds when that happens but it was thanks to this that he was able to move on without little fear or concern. Reino had to give his fans the best show there is or go home and stay home. "It is nice to know that you think that way.", he chuckled to her comment and then he looked down to the folder and he could not help but think back to the character he was going to play.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:12 pm

While he glanced at his folder Esme turned her wrist to glance at her watch. She needed to get home, Maya had a vet appointment for her routine shots. The artist stood, stretching her arms above her head as far as they could go.
"I have to be going soon, my cat has a vet appointment in an hour. It was very nice to meet you Reino, I'll see you this Sunday."
She turned and held out her hand for Reino to shake, smiling brightly. Reino was a good guy in her book, she was glad that she had got to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Reino
Admin
Reino

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Jumping to some movement did he now notice that Esme was getting up and even spoke of leaving and that was probably when he quickly got up and placed his sunglasses back on. "Right. It was nice meeting you.", he spoke softly with a smile on his face as he took a hold of her hand and shook it lightly. "I will see you backstage.", softly he chuckled and then he checked his new wrist watch that he had bought himself last week. It was still early and maybe he could head home and see how his cat is doing. "Sayanora, my friend Esme.", he said this while walking away toward the parking lot which held his ride home.

(Exit.)
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:23 pm

"I will see you soon Reino, bye!"
Esme turned and walked the direction she came from, waving back at Reino as she did. It was still early, maybe before Maya had to go to the vet she could get some work done. Esme found herself looking very forward to Sunday, getting to watch a very famous actor do his craft sounded thrilling. The artist smiled, watching children still play. Another chapter falling open right before the two of them.
(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Benches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benches   Benches - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Benches
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Studio :: The World :: Alton Towers-
Jump to: