Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Shops EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Shops EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Shops EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Shops EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Shops EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Shops EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Shops EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Shops EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Shops EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Shops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reino
Admin
Reino

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Shops   Shops EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:05 pm

A local shop which sells just about anything.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstudio.rpg-board.net
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:44 pm

Jazmine had just been wandering around looking for some new dresses. She is very picky about them though. After a couple of minutes of searching, Jazmine had found the perfect dress but the thing was she was a little too short to reach it. She looked for someone to help but they either ignored her or didn't hear her because of her soft shy voice. Jazmine got angry and she decided to get it herself. So, she stood on her toes and grabbed the dress. Then being her clumbsy self, she slipped and clothes piled on her.She blushed and sat with her head down in embarrasment. Still nobody stopped.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Melinoe had been walking along in her usual "tough-girl" outfit; tight jeans, tank top, leather jacket, and leather biker boots. She had left her bike behind in a parking lot before deciding to walk to the shop from there. "huh?" The woman saw it happen. A girl slipped and some clothes fell, but no one even bothered to stop and help her. Quickly Melinoe made her way over to the girl and reached her hand out towards her. "Hey...Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Jazmine had looked up to see a woman with her hand stretched out. She smiled and replied, "Oh.. Umm.. Yes I'm ok." That was a half lie though she had somehow cut her arm but she didn't feel the pain or notice she did it. Jazmine blushed and said softly, "Thank You for helping me. I didn't think anyone would." Then she turned around and started to pick up the clothes she dropped in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:58 pm

"Yeah, well...Unless you're a 'somebody' people around here don't really seem to care." A light sigh passed between Melinoe's lips as she moved to help clean up the clothing that were on the ground. She glanced to the side and saw the cut though and quickly set the clothes she had gathered onto the floor. "Hey, you cut yourself. Let me see it." Her voice was gentle as she spoke. It was more her teacher side coming out than her usual somewhat strong personality.
Back to top Go down
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:07 pm

"Well it's like that in most places," Jazmine replied. Then she watched as the woman got down to help. Then, she looked down reacting to the womans words. "O I didn't even feel it." Then she put her arm up toward the woman. She seemed like she could be a mother.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Carefully Melinoe reached out towards the girl and took her arm into her hands. She examined the cut before giving a light sigh. "It's not too bad. It shouldn't even get infected...Though I suggest you wash it and put some antibiotic and a band-aid onto it when you get the chance." Being careful once more she let go of the girl's arm and picked up the clothes she had in her hands before and going to put them away. "You'd think that being so 'high-tech' and such people would have upgraded their attitudes as well."
Back to top Go down
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Jazmine watched as the woman examined her arm. She was being very gentle but Jazmine couldn't feel any pain. "Thank You," she said in her shy little voice.Then she went back to picking up the clothes. "You'd think so but that's alright. One day when I am somebody I will show everyone what life is really about," Jazmine replied with that determined look in her eye. She was going to catch her dream and maybe even achieve a little more.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Melinoe returned to the girl once more after having returned the clothes to where they belonged and watched her a moment. That was quite the speech from someone who appeared so young. Hopefully she didn't lose that conviction. There needed to be people like her in this world. She smiled softly, "I think you can do that." Melinoe seemed to be in thought then as she questioned the girl, "How old are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Jazmine looked to the woman and smiled. She had never heard anyone say they thought she could do what she dreamed. "Thank You." She said in a soft warm voice. Jazmine had looked away a moment to think but she was quite puzzled. "Well that's one of my problems. I don't exactly remember how old I am. Since I look 17 though, I just say that's my age." She looked down a little embarrassed after putting the rest of the clothes away.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Melinoe gave the girl an encouraging smile despite what she had said, "Don't worry...You're really not the only one here that doesn't know their age." She shifted slightly and her head tilted some "17? Does that mean you're going to school then?" She was rather curious about this. Was this girl a student? If so it'd be nice to get to know one of them before trying to teach to them.
Back to top Go down
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Jazmine looked at the womanand smiled back. She was glad to know she wasn't the only one. "Yes I am." Jazmine replied to the woman. She was a little curious of why the woman would be asking ehr this but she went with it. Jazmine was a little shy to ask about the woman so she would just keep answering questions.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Melinoe arched an eyebrow. "Well then..." She reached her hand out towards the girl and said lightly, "I'm Melinoe Kokytos. I'm a teacher at the high school." She hadn't really had any interaction with the students yet. Melinoe liked to have a bit of a personal bond with the students so that there was some more respect between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:39 pm

Jazmine looked at the woman and shook her hand. "I'm Jazmine Charbonneau I'm a Junior. It's nice to meet you," She said smiling,"There is one thing though. I don't like many others knowing my last name so could you keep it secret please?" Jazmine didn't remember her mother much but it was hers and Jazmine didn't want anyone to say anything about her.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Melinoe listened to the request given by Jazmine, and after a moment nodded her head. "Of course. I'll respect your wishes." She took her hand away from Jazmine after the shake and shifted her stance slightly before asking another question. "Have you figured out a way back and forth to school, Jazmine?"
Back to top Go down
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Jamzine looked at Melinoe and smiled. Then she thought a moment," I was just gonna walk." Jazmine didn't have a vehicle or a drivers licence yet. She lived about 7 or 8 miles away from the school but she was still willing to walk. She would have asked a friend but she had none and was too shy to talk to anyone first.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:05 pm

Melinoe lifted a hand to rub at the back of her neck some. "That's no good..." She seemed to be thinking for a moment, "How do you feel about motorcycles?" Things weren't like they had been in the older days. It was alright for teachers to spend time with students and give them rides back and forth and all of that.
Back to top Go down
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Jazmine looked at the woman and grinned. "Motorcycles are fun," she said. Jazmine had only road on a motorcycle a couple times but they always made her feel good. She liked the way her hair blew in the wind. Jazmine road on one with her mother once and she remembered every detail. The warmth of her mother, the sunset, the wind, and the smell of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:51 pm

"How about I bring you to and from school then? I mean...If you don't mind the possibility of having to go early and stay late." Melinoe offered that up to Jazmine. She didn't want any of her students to have to walk far to get to and from home, and since there were only a few places near the school for students to live, it was probably a good guess to say this girl lived a decent ways away.
Back to top Go down
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Jazmine blushed a little and smiled because she didn't want Melinoe to go through all this trouble. Then again, she did offer so Jazmine said, "I would like that very much. Thank You." She should get to know the woman if she was going to ride to school with her and Melinoe did help her clean up. "Is there anything I can do to pay you back for your help?" Jazmine asked.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:12 pm

"Oh, definitely!" Melinoe didn't even hesitate to answer Jazmine's question. Someone might look at this as her having been looking for something the entire time, but that wasn't true. Melinoe smiled brightly at the girl and said softly, "I'd like it if you did well in school. That'd be nice. And if you're having trouble get help." She nodded her head once.
Back to top Go down
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Jazmine looked quite surprised for a second and then she smiled, "You won't have to worry about that I'm an A B student. There's no way I'm ruining my dreams." She couldn't help but think this woman was more like a mother figure than a teacher but she didn't know if she wanted to think of Melinoe in this way. Jazmine only wanted to get as close as she had to but she knew one day somebody would get closer than she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:02 pm

Melinoe laughed lightly and smiled brightly at Jazmine. "Good. Then there's nothing you need to worry about then." She watched Jazmine a moment, she seemed somewhat uncomfortable. "Ah, I'm sorry. I've interrupted your shopping. I'll let you get back to it." She smiled once more and turned, starting to walk away with one last glance towards Jazmine.
Back to top Go down
Jazmine

Jazmine

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Jazmine smiled back at the woman. Then watched for a minute and seemed to jump a little. " O no you didn't interrupt remember you were only trying to help. I'm just not good with people I don't have many friends this is my first conversation in a month. Sorry about that." Jazmine said as she let out a little nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops   Shops Empty

Back to top Go down

Shops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Studio :: The World :: Alton Towers-
Jump to: