Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Scarlet Cove

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

Scarlet Cove - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Melinoe stared at Esmeralda, and slowly her lip twitched up as she made a somewhat aggressive, but human noise from the back of her throat as her eyebrows pulled down. She was angry, and progressively getting even more so, but not at Esmeralda. Quickly she threw her weight to knock the other woman to the ground, sitting on her waist. Her hands had let go of Esmeralda's wrists and rested firmly against the sand, one on each side of the woman's head as she raised her voice in a somewhat aggressive way, "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Mel growled again, but Esme felt it wasn't at her. Before she knew what was happening she was lying on her back in the sand, Mel above her shouting. Esme's fear ebbed, if Mel was going to hurt her she would have done so by now. Careful she leaned up, wrapping her arms around her. The lady placed her head on Mel's shoulder, holding her tightly. She didn't know what to say, her tongue was failing her right now. But maybe that was for the best, words were sometimes just a waste of breath.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:50 pm

"No!" Melinoe moved one of her hands from the ground to put it between herself and Esmeralda, pushing against her in an attempt to get her to let go. "Stop it!" No one could know about her...Esmeralda couldn't know about this, but she couldn't do anything at all. She was growing angrier still as she pushed harder against the woman, "Let go of me!"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:54 pm

"No."
Esme held Melinoe tighter, keeping Mel from pushing her away. Mel was getting angrier...like Drina had been. Esme swallowed softly, settling her stomach before kissing Mel's jawline. This was far different then in game, this was Mel not Drina. Her stomach began to settle as she kissed up Drina's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Melinoe's eyes widened as she felt Esmeralda's lips press against her skin, moving across it as she placed more and more kisses. A soft blush slowly moved across her face, "St-Stop..." Her voice got weaker, and slowly she stopped pushing against the woman below her, she had continued protesting verbally for a while after that though, until finally those were gone as well.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:03 pm

Mel stopped trying to push her away, protesting verbally for a long while before that stopped too. Esme lay her head in the crook of Melinoe's neck, her hands softly running over her back.
"I can't imagine what's like living with what you have to...I can't relate at all, I wish I could but I can't."
It really tore Esme apart that Mel had to live like this, forced to live with knowing what she had done and what she had to do to keep herself safe. Esme cursed her life in her head, it had been fine up until now, and she was so ignorant of others who were suffering as Mel was. It almost brought tears to her eyes...no wait it did bring tears to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Melinoe shifted against Esmeralda, her rage was leaving, but even still...She went to pull herself out of Esmeralda's grip, but found herself unable to do so, and eventually she just gave up, her arm giving out and laying flat against the sand. She laid on top of the woman now, her forehead pressed gently against the sand and forced to listen. Her eyes shut tightly as a single tear fell from her eye. "Stop it...Stop trying to understand me." She was frustrated and confused. "Why do you treat me like this, knowing what I am?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:17 pm

"Because you're still a person no matter what, you have feelings and you were dealt a bad hand. I was lucky and dealt a fairly good hand, the worst I've been through was my father's death to cancer. I see everyone as a person no matter what, everyone is fighting their own battles so you must be kind to them."
Esme was calm as she explained, kissing Mel's cheek a couple more times. Esme herself was crying, hurt that fate would be so cruel to someone like Mel. She didn't deserve this... no one did, knowing you killed your own sister and many others. It was too cruel to put that on someone, it hurt Esme.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Melinoe said nothing in response, just laid there in silence, but then she felt Esmeralda's lips pressing against her cheek a couple of times. She shifted slightly and opened her eyes. They were still the same as before, those somewhat cold reptilian ones, and she looked down at the woman under her. She'd memorized Kira's body already, but now she wanted to get to know Esmeralda's as well. A hand slipped under the woman's shirt, fitting itself between the both of them as it moved to feel the skin, much like when she'd been examining Kira as Drina.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Esme blushed as she felt Mel's hand steal it way under her shirt, remembering how she had felt online before. Her eyes were still cold but they were softer by a small margin. Esme reached up, kissing the side of Mel's mouth. The bitterness of blood was strong, but Esme powered through. The artist let her hands run along the female's sides, memorizing each dip and curve along them.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:39 pm

The touch of Esmeralda's lips against the side of her mouth caught Melinoe's attention once more. She turned her gaze to look down at her face once more. Her eyes grew softer, but most people found no matter how gentle they gazed at someone, reptilian eyes were always cold. She could feel Esmeralda's hands run up her sides and her head tilted to the side some before her eyes fell shut. Melinoe didn't push past any boundaries when feeling the woman's skin though. She never moved her hand up onto her breasts, and never did it wander past the waistband. It did however, move very slowly so that she could remember the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:47 pm

The blush on her face brightened as Mel ran her fingers over her skin, her eyes growing softer then before. Esme moved her hands to wind around her again, kissing at her cheek and neck again. This was working, Mel was calming down, but Esme felt strange. She wasn't familiar with being touched like this, this had only happened a long time ago with her ex boyfriend. Esme shut her eyes, letting her face rest where Melinoe's neck met her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Melinoe's touch was perfectly gentle, never pressing hard, but just enough to get a feel for any dips or imperfections. Slowly her eyes opened when Esmeralda's lips started moving over her cheek and her neck again. Having finished her inspection of Esmeralda's stomach her hands moved to hold gently onto the woman's waist, her forehead pressing against the sand below again while muttering. "If you keep kissing me like that you're going to make me hot again..." Her voice was quiet, only for Esmeralda's ear that was near her mouth to hear.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Mel spoke of making her hot again, causing Esme to blush darkly in response. She paused for a moment in thought, thinking if she was alright with this...the answer came quickly. She placed more kisses along Mel's cheek and upper neck, eyes falling shut. Mel's hand moved to her waist, making her shift so she could have better access. One hand brushed Mel's hair softly, moving it away from her neck.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Melinoe's own face was beginning to heat up with the kisses. Her breathing started to pick up a bit before she shifted suddenly, pulling her face away from near Esmeralda's mouth so she could look down at the woman. "Come on...Stop. This is bad. There's gonna be people coming soon, and I just threw up...So..." Her golden-yellow eyes were somewhat glazed over, starting to look like how they did in the game before
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Mel suddenly sat up, saying there would be people coming soon and reminding her she'd just thrown up. Esme's face lit up, she had completely forgotten they were in a public place. She shook her head and sat up on her elbows, brushing sand off her.
"You're right, this is not the time."
She scooted back and sit up fully, brushing more sand off herself. This was not the place for something like this, at least Chompers had taken care of the mess.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:16 pm

It had actually been a bit hard for Melinoe to stop, and that could clearly be read on her face, and how her body moved. She shuddered every now and again while messing around with her hands. Not the time? Melinoe was thinking more along the lines of the place. The heavy blush remained on her face, and there was actually a bit of sweat that had built up. As she'd said, Esmeralda was making her hot with the kisses. "Would...Nevermind." Her slitted eyes stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:18 pm

Mel fidgeted with her fingers in silence for a while, before speaking up then shooting herself into silence. Esme approached her, putting a hand on her leg.
"What is it?"
Chompers curled up on the warm sand, rolling on his back and sending it flying all around him. Esme smiled softly at the creature's actions, thinking it was pretty cute really.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Melinoe glanced up when Esmeralda touched her leg. She shifted away from her touch slightly and looked at the ground once more before working up the courage. Strange eyes lifted to meet normal. "Would you...Come home with me...?" She took a deep breath after getting the sentence out. It was actually rather difficult for her to get it out.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:24 pm

Esme blushed again when Mel asked her to come home with her, shifting from her touch slightly. She brought herself forward, holding onto Mel and putting her head on her shoulder.
"Okay."
She spoke softly, nodding as she held Mel tighter. Chompers flopped over onto his belly, sending sand flying at them. Esme sat up, spitting some of the grit from her mouth and rubbing her eyes free of it. The innocent looking crocodile waddled over to the two of them, stopping right new to Mel.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Melinoe took a few deep breaths as Esmeralda held onto her. She saw Chompers to move and immediately knew to duck her head down, and the next thing the sand came flying. That had left Esmeralda on her own and that made her feel a bit bad. She turned slightly and reached to help brush some of the sand off of her face carefully. "Sorry..." She glanced at Chompers and shook her head slightly before standing, picking him up and laying him against her shoulder with one arm, and reaching out to Esmeralda with the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:30 pm

"It's alright, it's no worse then when I give my pet catnip."
Mel stood, picking up Chompers and placing him on her shoulder gently, then reaching out her hand toward Esme. She slid her hand into the other woman's, holding it firmly to be lead away. Her face brightened again, thinking back to online and how she felt then. In person was far different, but Esme was not going to complain. She sat up and stood on her own two feet, smiling at Mel.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:34 pm

With Esmeralda now standing she carefully laced her fingers through the other woman's and turned beginning to walk back to her condo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Cove   Scarlet Cove - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Cove
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2