Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Picnic Area

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Picnic Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:29 pm

Esme blushed softly when Mel ran her tongue over her finger as she took the grape. The female smiled and laughed, reaching for another grape. This was really cute she had to say.
"Thank you for humoring me on this Mel."
She held the next one out for her, before she could take it though she popped it in her own mouth and rolled it over to put it in her teeth. Esme then proceeded to give a wide smile, showing the green ball in her teeth. Mel wanted it she had to come get it.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Melinoe had to admit the grape wasn't all that bad. She smiled softly at Esme, "You're welcome. It's cute." Melinoe got ready to accept the next grape and arched her eyebrow when Esme teased her like that. She sat herself up, "Looking for trouble, hm?" She purred softly again before leaning forward quickly and pressing her lips to Esme's while fitting them around the grape. She hadn't entirely wanted the grape, but she figured she'd humor Esme once more.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:41 pm

Esme tried her best to laugh without crushing the grape or letting it fall onto the ground. Mel leaned up and kissed Esme, taking the grape from her teeth. Esme's hands held onto Mel's face, keeping her there for a second before pulling away and leaving the green ball with her. She laughed softly with a light blush.
"I'm glad you think it's cute Mel. I'm having a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:47 pm

Melinoe didn't try pulling away when Esme held her face there. When she was let go though she finished pulling the grape into her mouth and ate it with a soft smile. "If you wanted a kiss..." She reached out and gently cupped both sides of Esme's face while moving her closer, "You could have just asked." She placed her lips gently against Esme's.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Esme laughed warmly when Mel spoke of just asking for a kiss if she wanted one. A soft blush crossed her face as Mel grabbed her face and kissed her again, Esme returning the kiss happily. Her fingers ran over Mel's neck, stopping at her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:55 pm

Melinoe lifted her thumb to gently brush it over Esme's cheek, her eyes closing as she kept the kiss going a moment longer. Parting their lips Melinoe rested her forehead against Esme's gently, brushing their noses together as she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Esme beamed as Mel put her forehead against hers, brushing the noses together. She couldn't be happier in this moment, it was so peaceful and beautiful being here with Melinoe. Her eyes met with the brunette's.
"I love you Mel."
She said so Mel could easily hear but no one else could if anyone was close enough to them.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:01 pm

"I love you too." Melinoe returned the words in a voice just as quiet as Esme's before she quickly stole a kiss before leaning back to sitting normally, a somewhat sly grin on her face as she picked up her wine glass to take a sip before setting it down once more.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:11 pm

Esme returned the peck and smiled as Mel sat back and sip her wine. Turning around she leaned back slowly, placing her head in Mel's lap with a smile up at her.
"This is comfortable."
She folded her hands over her chest, closing her eyes and getting comfortable in her loves lap. Listening to the laughter coming from below the hill was so soothing, it brought a gentle smile to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:18 pm

Melinoe looked down at Esme when her head went into her lap. She smiled softly at the woman and reached her hand to brush at her hair while the other rested at her side. "Well thank you? I suppose." She teased lightly, but actually she was rather comfortable herself. Closing her eyes Melinoe allowed her fingers to continue brushing through Esme's hair at a slow and even pace.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Feeling Mel's fingers run along her scalp she smiled, relaxing to the point she felt herself getting tired. Her breathing was deep and slow, she wasn't asleep she was simply at full peace. A few moment passed before she opened her eyes again, meeting with Mel's. Esme reached up with one hand, placing it on the side of Mel's face, her fingers rubbing at her skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:27 pm

Melinoe's eyes slowly opened as she felt Esme's fingers brushing over her cheek. She looked down at the woman who's head was in her lap and smiled warmly. Neither of them were speaking, but there really was no need for words at this point. The two of them seemed to communicate in a different way than with words a lot, and so silence was welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:32 pm

They had a special way to speak, words were often lost to the wind with the two of them. And Esme liked that. Words were nice, they could be beautiful and all that but sometimes they weren't needed. They spoke in silence, with body language and simple expressions. Slowly Esme brushed her fingers down her jawline to her neck, touching the mark she'd left on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Melinoe gave Esme such a warm and gentle look that anyone could understand that what it said was "I love you". You didn't need to be a scientist to realize that. Esme was also the only one to get such a look. Most people got a somewhat cold and calculating look, as if Melinoe was actually constantly thinking on whether this person was a threat or not. A light giggle came from her as she realized where Esme's hand was going and she tilted her head to the side some so she could find the mark easier.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:45 pm

Her eyes read "I love you", it was so clear. Esme ran her fingers along the mark, a smile on her lips as she remembered giving it to Melinoe. A blush crossed her face as she giggled softly.
"I feel so blessed Mel, thank you so much for taking away my loneliness."
She sat back up, turning to Mel and holding her tight against herself.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:54 pm

Melinoe blushed lightly as Esme held her close. She let her own arms wrap around Esme and she snuggled into her. "I'm glad...That I got to be the one to take your loneliness away." She turned her head and kissed Esme's cheek. She blinked though as she felt her phone vibrate in her jacket pocket. Carefully she moved one hand to reach into it and fish the phone out. "Sorry...The only people who have my number are the ones from work." She unlocked her phone and went into her messages, having a text from her manager. Her face turned bright red as she found what was in the text though. An article; the picture her and Esme as they had been previously. She hadn't seen anyone there though. She quickly looked up and glanced around, finding that there was no one around, but missed the title of the article, having mentioned something about her time as a "bad-girl".
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:10 pm

She sat up when Mel reached for her phone, saying the only people who had her number was work. Mel's face suddenly went flushed, and so did Esme's when she saw what was on the screen. A picture of the two of them not moments ago, with Esme's head in Mel's lap. How had they gotten such a photo no one had been around...at least to Esme's knowledge.
"Bad girl?"
Esme mused as she read what she had caught, then smiled and laughed softly.
"Bad girl huh? In that case maybe I should punish you?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:17 pm

Melinoe's face actually heated up a bit more when Esme spoke what she had read. The words reached Melinoe's ears and actually brought a very slight shudder of excitement. No one would pick it up if they were around, well...Esme might since she seemed to know exactly how Melinoe liked things. She returned her gaze to Esme and gave a slight but teasing whimper, "If you think you can teach me~" She held a somewhat "shy" and rather cute and coy look on her face as she watched Esme.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:19 pm

The crusnik chuckled, a deep laugh that spoke of a little something people called lust. She smiled at Mel, catching her hand with her own.
"I thought I already did that."
She lifted her hand and kissed it, kissing then to the back of her wrist and a little further down her arm. Lifting her head back up with a coy smile she laced their fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:23 pm

The sound of Esme's laugh elicited another small shudder from Melinoe who had happened to pick up on the lustful undertone. Her face held the faint flush that crossed her cheeks. "I'm a bit of a slow learner..." She watched curiously as Esme kissed her hand and made it a bit further. She met Esme's eyes with that same look on her face she had before that almost made her seem a bit vulnerable as she closed her fingers along with Esme's
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:25 pm

"Then we must have another lesson soon, before you forget what we learned last time."
She laughed that laugh again, leaning forward to kiss Mel quickly. So it would seem the whole town would know about them soon enough huh? Okay. As long as Esme had Mel in her life the entire world could know and she wouldn't care. She moved softly and situated herself in Mel's lap.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:33 pm

"Yeah..." Melinoe's voice was nearly just a breath of air, her face having darkened in color as Esme gave that laugh once more. She easily picked up on the lust once more, and her body reacted to it in its own and somewhat submissive way. Melinoe was fine with everyone knowing about them as long as Esme was. If Esme wasn't then well...She'd have to get someone to work the old sweeping the story under the rug thing. The company was full of people who could do that. She blinked some as Esme situated into her lap and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:42 pm

"I love you Melinoe."
Esme spoke softly as she craned her neck up to kiss the mark visible on Mel's neck. She was proud of the mark, it didn't make Mel her property it just showed everyone she loved the woman. Her hands laced through Mel's, wrapping the other female's arms around herself like a security blanket. Esme placed kisses all over the skin of Melinoe's arms happily.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:46 pm

Melinoe's head tipped slightly to make it easier for Esme's lips to find the mark and her eyes fell shut some. "Mn...I love you too." It was taking a while, but she was calming herself down. She held gently onto Esme's hand and opened her eyes to watch as her lover kissed her skin repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:49 pm

A soft giggle escaped Esme as she kept kissing Mel's arms, finding the whole situation precious. She leaned her head back to look up at Melinoe with a smile on her lips.
"I'm having a great time Mel, I look forward to doing this with you more... That is if you'll have me."
Esme smiled warmly, showing how much affection she had for Mel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picnic Area
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next