Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:30 pm

Melinoe walked back over and set the pizza box on the table Esme had. She could tell there was quite a bit of meat on the pizza by the smell, but she could also tell it was cooked. No reason to be fussy though. She'd try eating just about anything for Esme. "You didn't have to get so much meat for me, love. I'll try almost anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:34 pm

"I just wanted to make it a little easier for you since there's the cheese and the crust. Plus I wanted you to be able to enjoy it too."
Esme kissed Mel's cheek before flipping the top up and smiling at the layers of meat all over.
"Plus I love when they put extra meat on, I'll eat anything at all."
With a lick of her lips she picked up a slice and bit into it.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Melinoe arched her eyebrow slightly and smiled at Esme. "You're going to be such a good and beautiful wife..." She looked to the pizza when Esme opened the box, and after Esme took a slice she took one for herself and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:44 pm

A blush flared to her cheeks as Mel said she'd make a good and beautiful wife. She wiped some grease off the corner of her mouth before replying.
"I'm going to try my best Mel, you'll make a wonderful and beautiful wife too."
She softly kissed Mel's cheek before returning to her food. With a swallow she looked at Mel again.
"How is it?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:52 pm

It had an odd texture and taste compared to what Melinoe was used to, but she wouldn't complain about it. It wasn't exactly bad. "It's alright." She smiled softly at Esme before taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:57 pm

"I'm glad."
Esme finished her first slice and began eating another, showing Mel her food lovers side for the first time really. She would eat absolutely anything once, nothing really phased her by terms. She handled spicy well, sweet, sour, bitter, savory, anything she could get her hands on really.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Melinoe couldn't help but give a light laugh as she said softly, "You're adorable." She went back to eating, only having the one slice before she was done.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Mel only had one slice, that was okay by Esme one step at a time after all. With her second piece gone she flipped the box back shut.
"I'll save the rest for later, I try to pace myself because the last time I had pizza I ate the whole thing in under an hour and got so sick."
She laughed off the memory as she went into the kitchen to put the box in her fridge.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Melinoe couldn't help but give another small laugh at the thought. Not the thought of Esme being sick of course, but just the thought of how so much food could fit in someone so tiny. Then again...She could eat a whole person and generally didn't get sick from it. "I don't know how you do it."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Esme shrugged as she came back down and sat by Mel, lying her head back on her lover's lap.
"I don't either really, I think my metabolism is just really fast is all."
She rubbed the side of her face to Mel's stomach with a smile.
"I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Melinoe's face turned a bit red as Esme rubbed her face against her stomach. She shifted away from that just slightly while glancing away some. "I love you too, Esme.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Her hand reached up and turned her lover's face to look at her with a gentle touch.
"Don't be embarrassed love, I just wanted to give you a little affection is all. You're so cute when you get flustered like this."
She smiled and rubbed a thumb over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:29 pm

"I-I know...It's just really hard to not get flustered over your affection right now. I'm not exactly...Embarrassed." Melinoe looked at Esme pointedly before turning her head some to kiss Esme's palm.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Ah, Esme had forgotten what season it was for her. She smiled when Mel kissed her palm, letting her hand rub her cheek.
"Sorry, I won't do it again. I forgot how easily you got flustered now."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:38 pm

"It's okay..." Her voice was rather soft. It was very conflicting to Melinoe. She didn't really want to keep sleeping with Esme, but at the same time all she longed for was to touch and be touched. She sighed slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:42 pm

"Why don't we try this?"
She sat up, shifting to look at Mel with a soft smile. Her hand cupped the side of Mel's face gently.
"Maybe a couple good kisses will set that head of your straight."
She laughed softly, only teasing her a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:45 pm

This time Melinoe's face turned bright red though she shifted into Esme's touch some. "Oh...It'll set it somewhere alright." She stared at Esme but didn't move otherwise. She was a bit curious as to what Esme had planned.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:48 pm

"Just relax love, I won't be like before."
With that she leaned in a kissed Mel softly but with passion. She didn't flick her tongue out, she didn't bit her lip, just a simple kiss. Her hands rested at the side of her love's face, pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:52 pm

"Okay..." Melinoe closed her eyes while breathing in and out to relax. She felt Esme's lips press against her own and she returned the kiss; leaning into it some as Esme pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:56 pm

Her fingers ran over Mel's cheeks as she kept the kiss gentle but with passion fueling it. After a long moment she pulled away, smiling at Mel as she softly ran a hand through her hair.
"How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Melinoe's eyes remained shut for a few moments after Esme broke the kiss. "Mn...I feel dizzy." She slowly opened her eyes and watched Esme a moment. "Can I have another?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Esme smiled when Mel slowly opened her eyes and asked for another. She softly tapped the end of Mel's nose.
"Of course you can honey."
She said sweetly before leaning back in and catching her lips with a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Melinoe cracked a small smile as Esme tapped her nose, and once more her eyes fell shut as her lover leaned forward to give her another kiss. Carefully she tipped her head to the side some while returning the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Esme ran a hand down Mel's brown locks, twisting a few in her fingers. She kept the kiss simple but with a passion like before. She liked this idea a lot, it was very sentimental to her. One hand took hold of Mel's and laced their fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:17 pm

Melinoe closed her fingers around Esme's when the woman laced their fingers together and kept the kiss returned before finally leaning back. After a moment she leaned forward to give another soft kiss but she didn't allow it to linger like the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next