Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Garage EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Garage EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Garage EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Garage EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Garage EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Garage EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Garage EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Garage EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Garage EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Garage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Garage   Garage EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Garage 20c7d8c8-33b1-4776-9669-379f404a3f85_zps07c22396
Bike in the garage:
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:05 pm

The weekend had gone by, and for the eternal artist it meant her exhibition had come and gone. It had gone fairly well...considering she was almost one million dollars richer now. The turn out was brilliant and now her art was practically flying off the shelves. She had sold thirteen pieces alone! She had to tell Mel, Esme wanted to tell her in person she was so excited.

The way to Mel's house was practically etched in her brain now, before long she was sitting in the driveway listening to her engine idle. Esme eagerly pressed the horn twice, trying to get Mel's attention before shutting off her car and practically leaping onto her feet. The smile never left her lips, she couldn't be more happy.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Melinoe had actually gone out into the garage today as she decided it was a good time to do some tune ups on her bike. She stood in front of the drawers; pulling out various tools and laying out parts on the workbench. Her hair was up in a sort of bun; a bandanna wrapped around her forehead to help keep it from falling into her face, a pair of somewhat dirty and definitely ripped jeans, and a tank top were what her outfit consisted of. She held the tools in her hand and went over to her motorcycle, dropping the tools on the floor before bending down and beginning to work.

The woman had become so engrossed in what she was doing that she hadn't heard Esme's car pull in or the engine idol, but what did catch her attention was the sound of the horn which made her jump in surprise. She set the tool in her hand on the seat of her bike and reached up to wipe the back of her arm across her forehead before moving to open her garage door.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:16 pm

The second she watched the garage open she ducked under it and ran toward Mel. Her arms flew out to her sides and she caught Mel in a tight hug.
"Hi!"
Esme exclaimed, happy to see Mel after such an exciting event. Seemed she caught Mel in the middle of repairs on her bike. Stepping back she looked at Mel and laughed softly, tugging at the bandana lightly.
"You look so cute Mel, my regular grease monkey."
With a chuckle she leaned up to kiss Mel's cheek before the eagerness returned.
"I have great news I had to come down and tell you!"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Melinoe blinked in slight surprise when Esme ran towards her; she barely had time to open her arms to catch the other woman and pull close into a hug. Smiling softly Melinoe watched as Esme practically bounced around excitedly. Melinoe couldn't help but laugh lightly at the actions. "Alright! What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Mel wanted to know what was going on, seeming to catch Esme's enthusiasm. The eternal grabbed Mel's hands, holding them as she went on.
"The exhibition went even better then I hoped! I sold thirteen of my twenty five works there and I signed a contract worth millions!"
Her voice pitched as she spoke, obviously and rightfully excited. This was the biggest contract she had ever signed, it would take a lo of work but Esme was by no means opposed to that. Especially if it meant financial security for years to come.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Esme's enthusiasm was almost overwhelming, but Melinoe could understand her excitement. A soft smile crossed over the were-crocodile's face as Esme spoke. Carefully she reached up and cupped the side of her lover's face. She brushed her thumb over the side of it gently before leaning in pressing her lips to Esme's. The kiss as gentle and quick but still held plenty of passion as she moved her face away and said softly, "Congratulations." Melinoe would support this woman no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Esme knew she was right to come to Mel and tell her, especially with this kiss being her reaction. Her lips formed against Mel's in return, a smile still clinging tightly on her lips afterward. Mel supported her no matter what, it was why she loved her.
"Thank you Mel, I couldn't have done it if it wasn't for your encouragement. To be honest I was really so nervous I thought of canceling but what you said the day before the show...it gave me confidence again."
She wrapped her arms around Mel and held her frame to the taller female's, her head resting on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Melinoe smiled softly before giving a light laugh as she felt Esme's body form against her own. Once more she moved to wrap her arms around the woman and hold her close. She said nothing and listened to what her lover had to say before responding in a soft tone, "I didn't really do anything. All I did was point out the truth to you." Slowly her fingers brushed through Esme's hair at an even pace. It was all very true. Everything she had said to Esme that day, and that she was very proud of Esme now.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Esme loved this woman, simple as that. She loved her with a burning passion she hadn't known for what seemed like forever. With a broad smile she held Mel's hands in her own, looking Mel in the eye as she moved to see her clearly.
"You're the best thing that's happened to me in a very long time Mel. I couldn't be happier in this moment."
She almost felt like crying. She had Mel who loved her in return, and she was getting the most recognition she had in years. It brought tears to the corners of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:46 pm

"Eh!?" Melinoe's face slowly turned a bright red in response to Esme's words. Glancing away Melinoe seemed not only somewhat embarrassed, but also somewhat in thought. Once more she returned her gaze to Esme's face, and with her still red cheeks she spoke out quietly, "It's the same for me...I haven't had anyone since I was a teenager..." She lifted one of her hands to rub at the back of her neck before reaching down to wipe the tears from the corner of Esme's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Esme shes as Mel dried the tears away, she laughed softly.
"It must be silly me crying like this, I'm just so happy. You look really cute in red you know that?'
She laughed softly and brushed the back of her finger's to Mel's warm cheek. Her hand unfolded to press her palm to Mel's cheek, softly rubbing the skin with her thumb.
"I love you Mel."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:56 pm

"No...I've heard people cry when they're happy. I'm glad I'm the one that makes you do that then." Slowly she moved her hand from Esme's face, but her words caused her face to flush a deep red once more and she glanced away while mumbling, "You seem to enjoy reminding me all the time..." Her head tilted slightly into Esme's rubbing hand before she turned her gaze to the woman once more and said softly, "I love you too Esme."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:59 pm

Esme leaned up and kissed Mel, softly but with love and purpose. She let it linger for a moment before looking at Mel with a gentle smile on her face.
"I seem to have caught you in the middle of working on your bike haven't I?"
She walked over to the machine, running a hand over the handlebars. It was a very lovely looking bike, she could tell the brunette took very good care of it. One hand rested on a handlebar, for a moment Esme imagined what it would be like riding this thing.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Melinoe's eyes actually fell shut with the kiss as her lips moved to form against Esme's. It was almost like an automatic reaction to the feeling of the woman's lips against her own, but at the same time each kiss made her feel something special inside. Her eyes opened once more as Esme moved away from her. She watched the woman touching the bike and shrugged her shoulders softly. "I was almost done." She went over and grabbed the tool from the seat and went back to what she had been doing before opening the door for Esme. "Shall we go for a ride after?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Esme looked over at Mel as she offered a ride, a smile spreading on her lips. She brushed a piece of her light pink hair form her face with a firm and excited nod.
"I'd love to Mel."
She walked over to Mel, smiling as she took in again how cute Mel looked in this simple little get up. She was reminded how she dressed when working, it was a really sweet thing to see her lover look like such a grease monkey.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Melinoe looked up at Esme and smiled at the woman. "Alright. I won't be long." She went back to what she was doing. As soon as she finished she stood and cleaned up the tools she had out; putting them all away before walking over to a hanger in the garage and grabbing an extra helmet. She went over to Esme and leaned forward to peck her lips. "We do things the safe way." She held the helmet out to her lover; her own already in her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Esme found a comfortable place to sit, watching Mel hard at work on her bike. Before long she was finished, and walked over to her with a peck on the lips and helmet in her over hand. Safety first, Esme liked that. Gently she took the helmet from Mel's hand and situated it over her head, making sure it was the right fit.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Melinoe smiled as Esme put the helmet on. She lifted her own and placed it on her head before pulling it down to cover the rest of her face. She left the visor up as she grabbed Esme's hand and lead her over to the bike; situating herself on the seat before pulling the visor down securely and turning the key in the ignition. She revved the bike to be sure everything was running fine as she waited for Esme to get situated as well.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:29 pm

Esme smiled softly when Mel lead her to the bike, starting it and revving the engine. The crusnik slipped onto the seat behind Mel, leaning forward to hold onto her tight. She had never been on a bike before, feeling it shake under her was a strange feeling but she wasn't going to complain about it. She smiled and held onto Mel, getting comfortable on the seat.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Melinoe kicked the stand up before using her feet to push the bike back; turning it around in the garage before lifting her feet from the ground and taking off. She did just over the speed limit, and it wasn't unusual of her to stay close to it. Certainly Melinoe had been known as a bad-girl, but she was safe. Besides at this point in time it wasn't her own life in her hands, but also Esme's. Never would she put her lover in danger.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:39 pm

As Mel began moving the bike Esme began feeling a rush of mixed emotions. Excitement, danger, a hint of fear, and joy. She held close to Mel as she took off, feeling the wind hit against her as they went down the road. A smile spread on her lips, feeling safe with Mel right there with her. She hands hooked around Mel's waist, one hand holding the other wrist to keep herself from falling off.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:43 pm

The feeling of Esme so close brought a smile to Melinoe's face though no one could see it. These were two of her favorite things, and neither were likely to be hurt, though one was clearly more important to the woman, and that was Esme. She was glad that Esme held so close, and it made her happy to be so close. She wouldn't push her luck though, and so she made the ride somewhat short and pulled back into the garage after a while.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:46 pm

The ride was short lived but Esme enjoyed herself just fine. Mel quickly came back to the garage, and once the bike stopped Esme gave Mel a tight hug. With a smile as she felt the bike stop shaking she leaned back to take the helmet off, running a hand through her hair as she chuckled softly.
"That was fun!"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:51 pm

Melinoe grabbed her own helmet and gently pulled to uncover her face. She'd learned how to best put on and take off her helmet so it didn't really bother her hair much. She smiled softly while hanging the helmet from the handlebars before turning around on the bike and sitting back down to face Esme. "I'm glad you liked it..." She leaned forward and gently pressed her lips against her lover's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage   Garage Empty

Back to top Go down

Garage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next