Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Booths - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Booths - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Booths - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Booths - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Booths - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Booths - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Booths

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keaira Valdís

Keaira Valdís

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:44 am

Keaira blinked as the sketchpad was placed at her feet. Slowly she looked up towards the woman who had placed it there and blinked some to get rid of the somewhat surprised look on her face. Why was she being so nice? Wait...Innocent? The woman turned and Keaira opened her mouth to call after her to stop, but nothing came out. Why did she have to freeze up at this moment? Quickly she scrambled to her feet and reached out to gently grab the woman's wrist before immediately pulling her hand back and away after while glancing down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Usagi Fate

Usagi Fate

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:55 am

Softly she blinked and felt a touch and so she stopped fully and looked behind herself and she kindly smiled. "Yes?", she softly looked to the other women with a look that spoke of understanding. At times there will be people who do not seek help while others will look for help. It just varies on how the person feels, which was probably why Usagi tried to be both to make people happy no matter where they live. Tilting her head to the side as she looked to her did she say softly. "Look it is okay. I don't mind. It is just one of my normal habits I guess?", she was clearly talking about what had happened back there inside of the bar. Usagi wanted to make sure she understood for that was how she was and will always be. Holding the bookbag over her right shoulder did she lightly laugh before looking back up. "Trying to be a hero is never always fun. You know?"
Back to top Go down
Keaira Valdís

Keaira Valdís

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:02 am

A soft sigh came when the woman turned. Though once more Keaira was stuck. She didn't use her words, and she wanted to respond to the woman, but couldn't muster up the voice. Quickly she lifted her hands and made a motion while shaking her head as if to say there was no need to apologize. Immediately after she made that motion that she had made earlier to thank the woman. Keaira simply wasn't used to being stood up for. Slowly she tilted her head to the side as if to question what the woman meant by what she said.
Back to top Go down
Usagi Fate

Usagi Fate

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:06 am

Usagi blinked upon remembering what she had said and she softly smiled again. "The hero always has to help others even at the cost of his own life. I just don't want to see anyone get hurt.", as she said this did she slowly look down but before hand when the woman had done motions with her hands did she lightly giggle with her eyes closed. It was probably not good to call this woman cute now was it. The last thing that she wanted was to bring more pain on people who she is now meeting. Friends and loved ones were her entire world much like how animals and children were. Usagi simply opened her eyes as she lifted the beer can up and using her right hand to hold the can did she use her left hand to open it. Softly she took a sip before looking to the women again. "Keep an eye on that sketchpad. The last thing we need is for people to steal your ideas."
Back to top Go down
Keaira Valdís

Keaira Valdís

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:14 am

Keaira seemed to be thinking for a moment; trying to figure out how to communicate what she wanted to say. Once more she opened her mouth only to have nothing come out which made her frown some. She opted for body language and sign language in order to get her point across. 'Sometimes you can't stop bad things from happening. Is that why it's difficult to be a hero?' The sentence was put together rather slowly as she thought of how to motion for these things, but for the hero she pointed at the woman herself. Keaira did blink some at what was said about her sketchpad though and her head tilted as she shook it and waved her hands like before. She pointed to her head and shook it as if to say no one would want her ideas.
Back to top Go down
Usagi Fate

Usagi Fate

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:19 am

Usagi simply stood there with her drink up to her lips. She could not help but look at this women more closely but without getting way to close and making her feel weird. Watching her hands make signs did she softly smile for she was kind of catching on to what she was saying. "Yeah.", she sounded honest only cause it was the truth. Protecting people was hard and how could you protect someone when they don't want to be protected. As hard as it sounds, not that many people want to be the hero only cause it was dangerous as well as risky. After a moment did she slowly catch on to what she was saying through her hands and well she lightly laughed. "I was just worried. Besides, some art is pretty good. You can feel what the other was feeling when they made something so unique.", she wasn't much of a painter nor did she draw well. Usagi was just thankful to see such art since she can't make any of it.
Back to top Go down
Keaira Valdís

Keaira Valdís

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:26 am

Keaira blinked slightly as she noticed how closely the woman was inspecting her. There wasn't much more to her than there seemed to be, but if you did pay enough attention there was a line across her face that was slightly colored differently from the rest. It was difficult to find makeup that matched her skin tone, and so she went with the closest she could find. 'People wouldn't want to draw the stuff I do.' While some people bought her art she wasn't entirely sure why. A lot of it was rather dark. She blinked in realization shortly after and spelled out in sign language her name 'Keaira' before pointing to herself.
Back to top Go down
Usagi Fate

Usagi Fate

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:32 am

After a moment did she lightly laugh with a smile that went along with her faint laughter, it was always good to talk to different people only cause everyone had different ways of thinking. "I wouldn't know what you draw or make. Though, you have every right to express herself.", she looked to her beer with a light look of interest on her face. Usagi found this women very interesting only cause it was how she acted. She simply watched with her beer now lowered away from her face for a moment only to blink and nod. "Keaira, I like that name. Even your name is unique much like your drawings though I haven't seen them yet.", lightly did she point to herself with a rather normal smile over her features now. "I'm Usagi. Call me Usa or Sora, that is if you want to call me by them?"

(Well I'm turning in. See you tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Keaira Valdís

Keaira Valdís

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:38 am

The tiniest smile crossed over Keaira's face at the woman's laughter. She didn't smile much, and so while most wouldn't even consider this a smile it was a rather large one for the person who wore it. Slowly her head tilted to the side though. The woman kept bringing up her drawings...Was that her way of hinting at wanting to see them? After a moment of thought and hesitation she motioned to get her point across 'Would you like to see some?' It wasn't odd for Keaira to act like this, She wouldn't even speak with her manager, but what was odd was how engaged in this "conversation" she was. Normally she would sit silently and stare off at something without so much as a glance in the speaker's direction. 'I like it' was her response to Usagi's name; she motioned this out by pointing to her eye before laying her hand over her heart.

(Lol you've got pretty good timing...I actually fell asleep ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Usagi Fate

Usagi Fate

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Usagi contently watched Keaira with her expression kind and if not considered normal, it was always a important part of her life to stay calm and be on everyone's good side. Though, being friends with everyone was nice but it seemed to bring out the worst of people. Friends become rivals which in turn become foes. Usagi did not like that math which is why she tried her best to stay away from most people, no matter how much she cared it was common sense that everyone can not be happy. Blinking silently did she pick up on Keaira's question and she smirked. "I would be honored to see some of your art.", she simply came close to her new friend who she found very much interesting and even sometimes adorable but that probably was wrong to call someone that. Usagi did however catch on to Keaira saying she liked her name and she shrugged her shoulders and did a small laugh. "Thank you...I guess?"

(That is good timing for sure! XD)
Back to top Go down
Keaira Valdís

Keaira Valdís

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:59 am

(Sorry I haven't really been on long enough to post.)

'Ok'. Quickly Keaira moved over and grabbed her sketchpad before returning to Usagi's side. She frowned slightly as she handed the woman the sketchpad. All of the drawings inside were black and white done in pencil. Almost all of them were rather dark and a bit twisted in look. She fidgeted slightly and pulled at the hem of her shirt, a small frown on her face. Keaira was worried that Usagi would find them disturbing and decide that she didn't want to be around someone like she was.
Back to top Go down
Usagi Fate

Usagi Fate

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:46 pm

After a moment did she blink and notice that she was handing her the very same sketch pad that she had saved a few times before. Usagi seemed to tilt her head and did a laid back smile as she opened the very pad that contained art. Flipping through the pages did she nod with the smile still over her features. She could admit that some of them were odd and a bit on the dark side but that was how people were. Everyone can not be the same, if they were all the same then life would be boring and pointless. Usagi looked to her new company and she smirked while shifting her eyes down a few times. It was hard to say if she was shy or a tad bit honored to see this kind of art. "Interesting. Thank you for showing me your feelings."

(It is alright!)
Back to top Go down
Keaira Valdís

Keaira Valdís

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Slowly Keaira reached out and took her sketchpad back from Usagi. She had fidgeted and looked nervous the entire time that Usagi was looking through it. She was somewhat nervous that the other woman would judge her based on what it was she drew. The words about her feelings though caused a very small frown to cross over her face. That was all true, but most didn't see it that way. She gave a quick and curt nod.
Back to top Go down
Usagi Fate

Usagi Fate

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Usagi could not help but look to her new company and well she simply placed up her thumb and she gave Keaira a thumbs up. "It is alright! I like everything that I saw. You really got some skill.", softly she shifted her head to the side as she gave a light laugh. Usagi could see that Keaira was shy and did not speak much because of it, then again she could not help but dislike people that gave people that did not speak such a hard time. Usually, she tried to help and oftenly she would stick her nose in the wrong places but that was how Usagi was. Trying to keep peace never did go so well if there was a large group ganging up on one person which was why she tried to even the odds. Normally, it did not go well either but at least she tried to help those without a voice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Booths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booths   Booths - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Booths
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Studio :: The World :: Local Bar-
Jump to: