Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Pool Table EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Pool Table EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Pool Table EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Pool Table EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Pool Table EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Pool Table EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Pool Table EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Pool Table EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Pool Table EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Pool Table

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reino
Admin
Reino

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstudio.rpg-board.net
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Melinoe stood in the bar by one of the pool tables; a bottle of alcohol sitting on a table with a couple shot glasses nearby. Not much had changed in the 5 years she had been gone...except herself. Her face was serious, her skin somewhat darker than it had been, and her hair its natural red. She took no joy from riding her motorcycle anymore either; she'd simply walked to the bar from the bus stop. It was the first place she had hit up, and now a couple of men and herself stood around the pool table taking shots and making them at the same time. The men were giving her a hard time, but in more of the joking and friendly way, and while her face was serious she gave it right back.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:44 pm

She ran her hand over her face for the millionth time that day, trying to wipe the tired look off her face. How long had it been since she left? Five years? Esme missed Mel like there was no tomorrow, she was worried sick about her. She pushed the door open to the bar, sighing softly and making her way toward one of the stools. She pushed her loose hair back and she sat down, ordering a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:52 pm

It was a little confusing to Melinoe. Why had she come here instead of going to see Esme first? Perhaps it was that she didn't want her lover to see her like this again. She leaned over the table and made a shot; managing to knock two of the balls into pockets and earning a ruckus from the men she was with. Slowly she lifted her hand and placed it out towards them. "Shhh...It was a legitimate shot. How could I have cheated?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:57 pm

The barkeep presented the large bottle and the small glass to her, Esme quick to indulge in the beverage. Mid-swallow she heard a bunch of people making a fuss over something...and that voice came in. It was a voice she hadn't heard in these five years. she set the glass down and turned to look at the pool tables, seeing a bunch of men a woman there. The woman had bright red hair...but she remembered Mel having brown...but that voice...
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Shifting her weight slowly she changed her stance some to a more defensive and almost aggressive stance. The men immediately put their hands up as if to calm her down some while saying they were just playing and meant no harm. She shifted once more out of that stance. "I'm sorry. My defenses are still up." She walked over and poured another shot of her usual drink of Jack and tipped it back.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Her eyes widened, hearing that voice again. It had to be, there was no other voice like that in the entire world. Without a single word she leaped from her spot at the bar, nearly knocking over the bottle of whiskey (the bartender close enough to catch it). Before she realized what she was doing she leaped toward the female, winding her arms around her waist tightly.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Instantly Melinoe's body tensed up as someone's arms wrapped around her. She stiffened up tightly; her legs spread apart in a firm athletic stance as her hands immediately moved to grab the sides of the person's face as if she was getting ready to snap their neck though the touch was somewhat more gentle as if she was being careful to check who it was first. She flinched some when she noticed who it was who had grabbed her and her hands immediately softened their hold though her face remained serious.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Mel suddenly grabbed her face, her hold firm at first but softening when she saw it was her. Softly Esme lifted a hand, lightly touching her cheek. She ran her fingers down her jaw line, around her chin, and over to the other side of her face as if she were testing if this were a dream or not. Tears came to the corners of her eyes when she felt the familiar skin.
"It's you...it really is you..."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:20 pm

"Yeah..." Her voice had grown somewhat flat. Melinoe was rather frustrated that she had reacted in such a way to her fiancée touching her. She had stiffened up slightly as Esme ran her fingers over the skin of her face, but stared down at her with somewhat golden-brown eyes. They'd lightened up almost as if they were growing closer to becoming permanently reptilian.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Esme retracted her hand to try and dry her eyes, with a swallow she spoke again.
"Mel I thought I lost you...I missed you so much."
She buried her face into Mel's chest trying not to cry. The males around the table looked at each other in awkward silence, unsure how to react in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:29 pm

"I told you I'd come back." Melinoe shifted somewhat awkwardly in Esme's hold and glanced at the men standing around with a somewhat confused and questioning look. She wasn't entirely sure what to do. Slowly she shifted away from Esme and grabbed her hand, though her face was still the same as it was before she lifted her lover's hand to look for the ring.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Mel moved away and grabbed her left hand, looking over her fingers. The ring was still there, just as she left it.
"I never took it off Mel."
Esme smiled softly, holding onto Mel's hand tightly. The other men put their sticks down and quickly saw themselves out, they could see this was very personal and they didn't want to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Once more Melinoe shifted her hand in Esme's grip awkwardly and glanced away some. "Are we still on?" She watched as the men left and frowned some before looking back at Esme. "Uh...I'm kind of tired...So..." She didn't finish the sentence but rather just looked at her lover.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:39 pm

"Or course we are Mel, I've never loved you more then I do right now."
She kissed Mel's fingers and hold them firmly. Mel spoke up about being tired, and Esme nodded.
"Want me to drive you home? I only had one shot I'm sober enough for sure."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:46 pm

"I thought I would make sure instead of assuming." It was true. Melinoe would much rather be sure about where they stood than assume everything was fine and then being entirely wrong after. She hesitated after what Esme asked but slowly nodded her head. Esme probably meant her apartment since that's where Melinoe had agreed to live. That didn't bother her much.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Esme gripped Mel's hand and began leading her to the door. The feeling of Mel holding her hand, she had missed it so much. A soft smile came to her lips as she opened the door for the two of them, passing money to the passerby busboy for their drinks.
"I like you're hair Mel...you make a very cute ginger."
With a smile she walked to the passenger side of her car and opened the door for Mel.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:53 pm

"It's my natural hair." Melinoe's voice was somewhat flat as she walked along with Esme; her hand barely closed around the one of her lover. "Thank you." She got into the car on the side Esme held the door open, sat, and buckled in.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Mel had changed, but she was Mel and Esme was happy to see her. With Mel seated and out of the door's path she shut it and made her way to the driver's side. Fastening her own seat belt and shutting her door she started the engine and looked behind her to back out of the parking lot before turning and driving back down the road.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Melinoe shifted slightly in the seat so that her head rested against the window and stared forward through the windshield. She said nothing, but surprisingly enough her hand searched for Esme's.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:53 pm

As she drove she felt Mel's hand search for her own, and with a smile she grabbed hold of Mel's searching hand to hold it firmly. The skin had gotten a little rougher, and her eyes grew more reptilian with her time away, but Esme was just glad to have her back. She drove in silence, holding Mel's hand the entire way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pool Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Table   Pool Table Empty

Back to top Go down

Pool Table
Page 1 of 1