Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Fountain EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Fountain EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Fountain EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Fountain EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Fountain EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Fountain EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Fountain EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Fountain EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Fountain EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Fountain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reino
Admin
Reino

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Fountain   Fountain EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 pm

The fountain where most streets lead too.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstudio.rpg-board.net
Malificent

Malificent

Location : Exploring most likely or maybe I am singing too? ;D

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:49 am

The Fountain. The only known place where the streets all meet up at.

The streets were normally called a maze for they went everywhere, but here she was at the fountain after walking on a street which seemed like it went forever. This woman was walking with a known grace for she stopped at the fountain and simply helped herself by taking a seat at its edge. Softly, she crossed her legs which were covered in black stockings which led to a gothic designed skirt of red and black. Malificent wore a tube top which was black, with a rather short leather coat which covered her shouders in a soft fur of black. Jewelry covered her hands, wrists, neck, and arms for all of her look was known as a punk. Malificent simply sat there with her eyes closed and softly she glanced back at the fountain with a honest curiousity etched on her features. This was indeed a wonderful place she had to admit but at the same time she felt so out of place, though she figured she would get use to it for a while or so. Softly, she sighed as she crossed her arms and looked upward to the sky with a laid back look on her features.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:58 am

Today was a day that Melinoe found she didn't have a class to teach, and also a day she had decided she'd leave her motorcycle at home and go for a walk instead. She still decided that it was somewhat chilly though, and she left in clothing like she'd wear if she were to be riding. Tight jeans, leather biking boots, a tight fitting tank top, and her leather jacket. Yet again she decided to add a little something extra because it was even colder than she had thought it was before, and so there were also a pair of leather gloves to match the rest of her outfit. Long brownish-black hair laid nicely over her shoulders and all the way down past her waist. Her ears were hidden, but they were gauged, and she not only had her tongue pierced, but a hoop in the left side of her lip and the right side of her nose. Some people recognized her since she wasn't only a teacher, but also an actress, and others either simply didn't care or didn't know who she was.

With a soft sigh she headed towards the fountain with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Malificent

Malificent

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:05 am

As she sat there she could not help but mess with her red colored phone with black thorn designs all over the device. The day was calm and the running water from the fountain made her feel calm and relaxed and as she messed with her phone did she glance up noticing someone else was coming. Malificent knew it was rude to stare which was why she returned her eyes on her phone and pushed a button on it with one of her black painted nails. So much stuff was on her phone and she wondered if she should take somethings off of it. Since she was a singer she knew little of phones but at the same time she needed one to keep up with time or perhaps take random pictures which she does at times. Malificent now thinking about her pictures softly went to her picture album and began looking through them with a small smile on her face. The other was getting closer which was why she softly glanced up and sort of smiled in a way of 'Hello.'

"Nice weather today right?", she asked this calmly with her eyes looking on the other which she could now see it was another woman much like herself. After speaking this did she look at her phone again and back at her pictures as she looked through them. It was hard to say if she was upset or not so Malificent made sure to not say much more until she responded.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:12 am

A voice came from the fountain, and that immediately caught the actress's attention. "Hm...?" Turning her gaze towards the object she found a woman to be sitting there. Slowly she came to a halt, and turned to face this woman. It would be rude if she were to ignore this woman, and Melinoe was a lot of things all combined into one, but she wasn't rude. "The breeze..." She paused her sentence for a moment before tilting her head to the side some. "The breeze makes it somewhat chilly." Melinoe's voice was rather soft, but it held a gentle tone to it. Shifting her hands in front of herself she messed around with the leather gloves slightly.

It might seem awkward, but it was really just something to keep her hands busy. It was fairly cold to her, but that was probably because of the crocodile genetics mixed with hers. Those made it somewhat difficult for Melinoe to deal with cooler weather sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Malificent

Malificent

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:19 am

A response made way to her ears and she softly looked up to the other woman infront of her and she somewhat smiled toward her as she put her phone down some. This was her way of saying that she could agree with her but here she was in a skirt, black stockings, and gothic known boots with a high heel on them. The air was normal to her but that was cause she liked nature some and she tended to get way to in sync with the nature around her. Malificent softly undid her legs for now she was standing with the phone over her head as she stretched. Fixing her pose did she place her left hand on her side while her right held her phone as she clicked away on it. Picture after picture made way to her eyes and she softly smiled with a giggle before putting her phone up in its case on her side. There was a phone holder on her side which was attached to her skirt and she had to admit it was handy to have such a thing.

Lightly she looked to her and shrugged before speaking kindly. "It is kind of cold, I guess I am to use to it though I am afraid?", softly she averted her eyes away while crossing her arms. Malificent was normally shy and tended to look away when meeting new people but it wasn't because she hated people. It was just that she was not sure on what to say to new people for everyone was different.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:28 am

"Used to it, hm?" A thoughtful expression crossed over her face. Her eyebrows had lowered, and her lips tilted down slightly as she lifted a hand to hold her chin gently between her thumb and forefinger. A moment after she moved he brown gaze and the look of concentration relaxed slightly as she spoke out softly. "I'm afraid I'll never get used to the weather. Spring is bothersome since it's chilly...But winter...Winter is the worst. I'm more of a warm weather kind of creature." Crocodiles tended to stick around to where things were warm...Yet here Melinoe was during the somewhat chilly spring. She wasn't even a full crocodile, and so she wondered how poor Chompers must feel? That's really why she didn't bring him out of the house during seasons such as these.

Slowly Melinoe extended a gloved hand towards this other woman. "I'm Melinoe Kokytos." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Malificent

Malificent

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:34 am

Standing there with her eyes still fixed on the ground did she blink and look to her when she had responded and she nodded her in her correction of the statement. The weather would always change and with her she was use to it either because it changed alot back home or it hardly changed at all. Most people expected as such especially with the weather around them. Malificent blinked once and then looked to the hand which was given to her. The other woman's name escaped her lips and softly she smiled with her own lips which were colored a faint purple color. Softly she nodded and placed her hand into the others waiting hand, her black nails perfectly painted and styled to fit her look.

Malificent shook it with her eyes now on Melinoe's eyes. "Malificent Kurai. Nice to meet you, Melinoe.", she said this with her eyes now closed and a happy smile over her features. After they had introduced themselves did she softly let go of Melinoe's hand and looked to her with her eyebrow raised. "What brings you here? If you do not mind me asking? I am merely hanging out for a little while, this fountain is a good thinking spot if you need to think?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:48 am

Carefully the hand closed gently around the other's hand and gave it a light shake. "It's nice to meet you as well..." Melinoe herself wore no makeup, and her lips weren't much different in color than the rest of her skin, but they did pull up into a smile once more at this woman. When Malificent went to pull her hand away, and so she opened her hand to allow her to remove it with ease. She listened with an attentive expression. "What brings me here...?" She thought a bit. What exactly was it that brought her here?

"Well...I thought it was somewhat nice today, and so I decided to take a walk instead of driving my motorcycle around. And I'm not exactly sure how I ended up here, but I'm not going to complain. I enjoy the water."
Back to top Go down
Malificent

Malificent

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:55 am

As she waited for a response did she take note on Melinoe's expressions and could not help but softly smile to what she had said for she was repeating everything that Malificent was saying. This was amusing to say the least for the lead singer who was brought here to become a bigger star. However, she went serious when Melinoe responded to her question and she could not help but put two things together for she was dressed like a biker and now it made sense. Motorcycles were so cool in Malificent eyes but at the same time she liked cars a little bit more. Nodding and looking to the fountain did she lightly laugh with her eyes now closed. The fountain was pretty cool and now that she could agree to without any second guesses.

Malificent softly walked to the fountain and took a seat with her hands down on the hard surface around the decoration which was known as the fountain. "I like water as well. Fountains are a good place to come too. You need to relax this is the place where to go, wanna make a wish? This fountain will grant it, or some kids believe it?"

(I am gonna have to stop here. ;D I am tired but don't fret! See you tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Slowly Melinoe's face shifted from attentive to curious and then straight to her rather thoughtful look. Could wells grant wishes? Melinoe thought on that. Even if it were possible it wasn't likely to grant her wish. After a moment of thought she shrugged her shoulders before moving to sit down beside Malificent. "Perhaps it is the truth, or perhaps it really is just a child's fantasy. Who are we to judge what others wish to accept?" Carefully she bit at her lip where her piercing was and pulled slightly. "Children are often able to be more open minded than ourselves...So they could be right the entire time, and we're just missing out. Or...It could just be that them believing it will grant a wish gives them enough willpower to make them come true. How can we ever truly know?"

It was a rather intriguing thing to Melinoe. Things were supposedly rather advanced, and yet they still didn't know if wishes came true from fountains.

(I ended up going to sleep soon after anyway lol)
Back to top Go down
Malificent

Malificent

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:12 pm

Softly she looked to Melinoe with her expression rather normal for she was like this to people as well as the people she knew as her fans. "That is just it? We do not know.", shifting her head in a lightly way did she shrug in a careless manner though her feelings were opposite for she did care alot. "Children are simple but they have enough heart to believe in such things. They will reach their dreams with such heart.", Malificent was sort of like all the children growing up for she believed in things as simple as fairy tales and wonderous creatures which were know as dragons. Everyone was simple and it allowed them to grow up and learn the truth from false. Without a little heart no one would reach their dreams she thought. "I was one of them children from long ago. I had heart and now I sing alone and win awards.", she said this quietly for she was thinking back to when she was young.

Malificent sort of felt odd being in such a big and wonderful place by herself, but if she were to follow her dreams she had to take things on. Obstacles were normal in everyday life but people grew strong by facing them. As she sat there did she reach into her skirt pocket and pulled out a peice of gum and offered Melinoe a stick of mint flavored gum. "Want one?"

(We got to worked up eh? XD)
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Melinoe's somewhat dull eyes brightened slightly at Malificent's response to her words. This was rather amusing! "You think quite a bit, don't you?" She certainly enjoyed people who could think a bit for themselves. Malificent seemed rather thoughtful and she liked that. Melinoe wouldn't ever say, but there were times when she found a few conversations to be rather dull, but mostly because those engaged in the other side of her conversation were somewhat dull themselves. She was far too polite to say anything about that though.

Slowly she glanced from the corner of her eye at Malificent. "A singer? That seems nice." Her voice was gentle as she spoke. She didn't say anything about herself, but she found it interesting how this other woman attributed her success. Melinoe wouldn't exactly say that she herself had heart, but then again...She must have to have gotten the courage to escape from her house, right? She blinked out of her thoughts and looked to the gum being offered. She smiled politely before declining with a "No thank you."

(I guess so xD)
Back to top Go down
Malificent

Malificent

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:52 pm

Hearing Melinoe say no to the gum did she smirk some and then flicked her head in a funny way of 'Your loss~', after making that movement did she blink and look to Melinoe while softly placing the gum in her mouth. Silently, she raised a eyebrow before closing her eyes purely as she did a rather funny sounding sigh. "I honestly think to much? Though, I like to think things through.", she responded kindly before shifting her seating position to sit on her right leg as she looked to Melinoe in a rather curious way. "It is nice. I love singing, and I also like shouting into peoples ears.", she kindly joked as she laughed a little before looking to the fountain and softly touching it with her index finger. Malificent watched the water make no shapes for water could not be formed into a shape unless it was frozen in ice. It was good to talk to people once in a while, it was just very hard at times for she did not want to say something wrong or upset someone.

"If you don't mind me asking a question? What do you do?", she softly said this while looking to Melinoe in a rather happy go lucky way though many thought differently only because the clothes she wore.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:01 pm

A somewhat mischievous grin slowly made its way onto Melinoe's face when Malificent told her it was her loss with that simple movement of her head. Her playful part of her personality was beginning to show through. This right here was the side that many people knew of her. The actress Melinoe, not the teacher, or even her in a whole. This is what the people who knew her as an actress saw when looking at her. What fans enjoyed. They seemed to go crazy over the fact that she got playful and acted like the "bad-girl" type. She herself didn't understand why it was so desirable, but she got amusement out of it. "Well, if I decide I want it...I'll just take it." She gave a light wink to make it clear that she was just teasing Malificent, but it wouldn't be the first time if she actually did something like that. "Well, thinking is great and all, but make sure you listen to your instincts as well or you might end up in trouble."

That grin shifted then, to more of a boyish one, one that would look like what a young boy wore when caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Well, you might not know to look at me, but I'm a teacher." Slowly she shifted to tuck her gloved hands into her jacket pockets. "And an actress."
Back to top Go down
Malificent

Malificent

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:09 pm

As she sat there waiting for a response did she take notice of the water and the soft touching of the breeze but then her eyes went sort of wide before laughing. Making her hand in a fist did she softly punch Melinoe in the shoulder. "Jerk!", she teased back with her face bright and happy. Malificent was known to punch people when they tease her or pick on her, but this was all for fun and she could see that. Softly she chewed the gum in her mouth with her eyes fixed on Melinoe but then she looked to her rather surprised by what she had heard and she lightly coughed with a laugh. "Holy cow! A teacher and a actor!?!", her tone was so surprised but at the same time her laughter made through as she softly pushed Melinoe and couldn't help but look to her as if they were fighting for something which they weren't.

"I am totally beat! Hot beans and pepper! I'm only a mare lead singer and model! I need to up my game it seems?", she softly laughed before looking down with her eyes fixed on the road before them.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:16 pm

After the light punch and Malificent's statement of her being a jerk Melinoe shifted rather quickly. She was up on the edge of the fountain, knees bent so she was crouched and sitting on the back of her legs some as she balanced on the tips of her toes, but leaned forward slightly towards Malificent. "Oh, what was that for? Perhaps it's that you really wanted me to take your gum from you?" Her brown eyes narrowed down in a playful way at the woman she now faced. That boyish grin turned to its mischievous smirk after she was pushed lightly. "You're really looking for something, huh?" She was only teasing of course. Melinoe found it enjoyable how Malificent was already comfortable enough with her to lay her hands on her.

"No, you don't. We're two different people with two different passions and skill sets." Her head tilted to the side some as she smiled this time.
Back to top Go down
Malificent

Malificent

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Looking to Melinoe and watching how she acted only seemed to make her laugh with her hands waving in that way of 'Forget it!', it was normal Malificent to act this way for she liked talking to people. Most people were weird in the whole making friends thing but here Malificent was wanting to make a friend right now since well she was alone in this city but she knew it would get better for it always did get better. Noting the teasing in Melinoe's voice she could not help but make a blank face before narrowing her eyes some to take on that tough girl look for she leaned in as well but had a rather large smile on her face. "Looking for something? What does that mean? You were the one who said no thank you. I am merely honest?", after she had done that did she move away and laughed rather positively.

Malificent then heard what she said and could not help but smirk some. "True, but at the same time I wanna improve myself.", it was normal to want to improve yourself and how she said it meant that she really wanted to try her best to make everyone happy with her music.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Melinoe didn't move back even as Malificent leaned forward. She stood her ground where she was with a cocky smile. "Well, I wasn't sure if you were looking for a little something different than gum." She teased the woman playfully before finally shifting herself to sit down on the edge of the fountain again. She laughed lightly when Malificent said something about wanting to improve herself and smiled softly, "Well make sure you improve yourself in areas that have something to do with your interests. There's no reason for improvement otherwise. No point in being great at something you hate, right?" She looked sideways to the woman with the smile still on her lips.

(Sorry about taking so long...I've been avoiding this until I could get a nice response, but it seems I've failed ^^Wink
Back to top Go down
Malificent

Malificent

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Malificent's eyes closed softly as she smiled and turned her head to the side some as her arms now finally found their way around her waist. "Something different than gum? You really are something.", she joked with her eyes glanced to look at Melinoe softly. The fountain was now going to be her favorite place or rather it is her favorite place now since well she felt better about herself. The running of the water and the distant sounds of cars only seemed to make her more drawn to this city though she knew little of people here. "I know. My only main interest is singing and I suppose modeling is one of them as well?", she softly said this with her eyes tilted to the side some in a manner of her not being sure if that is a interest or not. Allowing people to take pictures of her body was something she was kind of okay with. Malificent simply saw it as another thing that she was good at, though she didn't know that she could be a good model.

"You are right, Melinoe.", she said this with a small giggle as she sat there contently with her eyes now looking forward and now she wondered if she should stick around for a bit longer to see if something else happens or go home and merely worry about normal to common things that people worry about. Perhaps her pet was missing her though she doubted it, glancing to Melinoe did she sweetly smile. "Following what you like, rather than something you don't like. It makes sense."

( ;D You are okay!)
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Melinoe laughed lightly at Malificent's words. "You're not the first to tell me that." That was the truth. Many people had told Melinoe such things, and she'd even read articles about herself that said it as well. She shifted her position slightly, leaning her head back some with a soft smile. "Then I guess all you really NEED to improve on is your singing? And do some more modeling since you're not sure about that. Just like I need to improve on my acting and teaching." She gave a slight nod. Her words weren't to offend, she was certain that Malificent was a great singer.

Once again Melinoe nodded, but this time in response to Malificent. "Yeah, cuz life deals us some pretty shitty stuff sometimes. So why make our lives worse when it's something we can control?"

(Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
Malificent

Malificent

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Closing her lips for a time making it shift in a weird looking frown did she make a face which fitted well with seeing a mouse running across her feet. "I can bet that I am the hundredth person who said the same exact thing?", she said this with her eyes now closed and a small giggle escaped her lips. Malificent looked to Melinoe with her arms crossed and her legs pressed tightly together in a manner of keeping her limbs close to her. Some may say that she is cold though it is the opposite. "Yeah, I can always get better. Modeling is something I do to sell my albums. In actual truth I make all the albums that come out only cause I am modeling on them.", she sort of scoffed laughed at what she had said about herself. "I sometimes wonder if they just buy my music just to see me? I really don't care though, we all have our desires. No matter how strange or alien?", lightly she laughed with her eyes fully closed. "Listen to me speaking like a dirty old woman!", she softly joked before lifting her right knee up to place it now to her chin.

"Life is a obstacle. Our mind is a ocean, it is just finding someone to cross it to get to know you.", she blankly said this while staring out and away. Malificent found her lyrics through just thinking to herself and randomly speaking about problems. "Once someone does something bad, the dirt remains on their hands. That is why I plan to make myself better and not allow myself to become greedy."

(Welcome Melinoe ;D)
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:30 pm

"I doubt I've been told it that many times." She laughed once more, finding it rather enjoyable to spend time with Malificent. She scowled slightly at the girl's words though and looked to her with a cross expression. "With an attitude like that then it wouldn't matter if they weren't buying your albums for that reason!" She reached over to lightly knock on Malificent's head. "Jeez, you need some confidence. It's a wonder you can be a model with such a lack of!" Her words were harsh, but held good intentions. Often times harsh words were meant to really make someone think about what's being said. "A dirty old woman?" Melinoe blinked before laughing. "You're odd."

The woman actually flinched slightly at Malificent's words about doing things bad and the dirt remaining there. It was almost as if the words were meant for her, not that she'd purposely done anything bad to begin with. "You're right. That's a good goal."
Back to top Go down
Malificent

Malificent

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:38 pm

Lightly she blinked and rubbed her head when she was hit on the head by Melinoe and she couldn't help but lightly laugh now with her eyes slowly closing. "I'm sorry! I tend to go off into space when I think. I suppose it is thanks to that, that I am here now.", she softly stopped rubbing her head as she looked down to her feet which were covered in black boots which fit well with anyone who was considered 'Gothic' as some people at her school called it. "I know I am odd, Choco doesn't think I am odd though.", she softly smiled to the thought of her pet. The large spider would walk all over her hands or arms which made her feel so much better. Though, she knew little people here she still had Choco who was actually a good listener. Now that she thought about it, she would have to give him something for his up coming birthday. Malificent made a thoughtful look now for she was wondering if spiders even had birthdays.

"Lack off? Wow, never been called that before? When I meet my fans I simply just smile and sign stuff for them. The modeling just happens! Then again I don't care if they are buying it for me or my music. At least I am being noticed by some people! No matter how weird they are!", boldly she declared this with her eyes closed and a her face which showed she was upset though she was merely teasing Melinoe. "Damn right it is!"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:48 pm

Melinoe listened to Malificent contently, "You're odd in a good way." A somewhat sad look crossed over her face as she listened to Malificent. "Are you really someone who just wants to be noticed? Or are you someone who's doing something because they're passionate about it?" She slowly stood up from the edge of the fountain and brushed herself off, tapping Malificent's leg gently. "I've gotta go try to figure out how women work, but I'm certain I'll see you around. You keep up the good work now!" She moved away some before turning back and giving a soft smile and a quick wave before turning back and hurrying off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain Empty

Back to top Go down

Fountain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Studio :: O u t s k i r t s :: Streets-
Jump to: