Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Living Room - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Living Room - Page 4 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Living Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Esme returned the soft peck Mel gave her and smiled.
"Feeling a little better?"
Her fingers went through Mel's hair slowly in an attempt to relax her. She hoped it'd help her a little bit in this season.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:21 pm

"I guess so." Melinoe's voice was rather soft and actually somewhat weak as she spoke. She shifted herself to curl up on the couch; her face hidden away in Esme's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Esme smiled and held Melinoe close to her, rubbing her hair softly.
"I know what you're thinking. You don't want this relationship to just be physical, and I understand that. I just want to know what I can do to help you now love."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Melinoe blinked slightly. "There's really not much that can be done, you know?" She snuggled into Esme's stomach again. "Just gotta struggle through things."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:47 pm

The conviction she showed was phenomenal to Esme. In this state she could easily have her way with Esme and be done with it, but she resisted. The woman never felt so loved before. She smiled and kissed Mel's hair softly.
"I know you can do it."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:53 pm

Melinoe lifted her head up to look at Esme before teasing her some; "I blame you for my struggle. You let me go last time, and now I'm addicted." Her voice was toned so that it would be clear she was only teasing.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Esme giggled softly when Mel began teasing her, lightly tapping her on her cheek.
"I can't help it if I have an addicting body. Besides, addiction is a two way street my dear, I'm just as addicted to you as you are to me."
Esme stuck her tongue out at Mel with a giggle, teasing her right back.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:57 pm

"Hm...?" Melinoe shifted so that she sat in Esme's lap so she faced her and tilted her head some. "You're addicted to me?" She was still teasing Esme at this point.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Her arms wound around Mel as she shifted into her lap and she gave a firm nod with a smile.
"I am very addicted to you Mel."
She teased right back, brushing a bit of hair back over the brunette's shoulder. Esme loved being touched by Mel, she loved everything they did both sexual and not. She was in love with Mel.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Melinoe moved her arms to loosely hang over Esme's shoulders. "Good. That's exactly how I want you." She gave Esme a quick peck on the lips before unwrapping her arms from around Esme and twisting around so her back was against Esme's front and she laid her head back against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:17 pm

She chuckled softly before returning the quick kiss, wrapping her arms around Mel's waist as she leaned back against her. One hand moved up and down her arm, feeling the soft skin. Esme kissed her hair and moved a few strands from her face.
"You have such pretty hair."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:31 pm

"I can't bring myself to cut it at all. I just trim the ends." Melinoe glanced towards Esme's moving hand and gave a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:44 pm

"I keep mine regularly trim since I don't want to have to get paint out of it. I had that happen once it was awful. Especially considering I only noticed the big spot of blue paint after it was dry."
Her head still hurt thinking of when she was trying to scrub it out in the shower. That was a venture in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:22 pm

"Hey, silly...You paint with the paintbrush; not your head." Melinoe smiled softly after saying that before tilting her head to kiss Esme's cheek to show she was only teasing her lover. She was still in quite a bit of a playful mood.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:28 pm

Esme gave a pout as Mel teased her, trying to think of a way to tease her right back. A smile broke the pout when Mel kissed her cheek.
"I know that."
Her hands held onto Mel tightly as she began swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:33 pm

A light laugh broke from Melinoe as Esme started rocking back and forth with her. She snuggled back into Esme before saying softly; "Just making sure you realized that."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Esme laughed to herself, she'd get Mel for teasing her one way or another. Her hands looped around to grab her shoulders to hold her tighter.
"Anything in particular you want to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Melinoe snuggled back into Esme more. "Mn...Not really. I'm fine with just this." She smiled softly while turning her head to the side to nuzzle her lover's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:11 pm

"I can agree, this is nice."
Maya jumped back up, licking her chops from picking at her food bowl. With a smile Esme reached over and began scratching her cat's chin, earning a purr from her. She hopped into Esme's lap and curled into a ball to try and doze off.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:04 am

Melinoe shifted to lay down on the couch beside Esme somewhat curled up like the cat in her lap. "I like how sometimes we don't have to do anything and we're still content with each other." She glanced up towards Esme then, "though if you'd like to do something I wouldn't mind. I just can't think of anything."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:44 pm

"I like it too, and I'm perfectly content just like this."
Maya yawned and lay her head on her paws purring as she dozed off. Esme smiled sweetly and reached over to lightly scratch the back of Maya's neck.
"She really likes you Mel."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Melinoe looked up to Esme's face once more and smiled softly; "Then I guess we can just stay like this." She tilted her head to look at the cat in Esme's lap and watched her for a moment before saying in a light tone, "She's alright. I'm kind of fond of her as well."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Maya stretched out her legs with a hearty yawn before nuzzling her owner's hand and dozing off again.
"Such lazy creatures, they sleep up to sixteen hours a day you know."
Maya loved to sleep, especially in warm places. Any sunbeam in the house was a prime target for a nap to the Bengal.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:19 pm

Melinoe gave a light laugh. "I don't know if you'd call us crocodiles lazy...Or if you'd just say we're cunning and calculating. Since we laze around in the water until food comes to us."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 pm

Esme giggled softly when Mel spoke up, then made a mock thinking face. With another chuckle she softly tapped the tip of Mel's nose.
"I'd say that's calculative, they just don't want to scare prey away."
She bent down and kissed Mel's forehead, dragging her fingers down Mel's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next