Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:24 pm

"Like I said, pick any one you want Mel."
She placed a soft kiss on the bridge of Mel's nose smiling as she thought. She was getting married to Mel, it was such a beautiful thought. Thinking of it made a gentle and loving smile cross over her lips. Her hands laced themselves behind her lover's back and pulled her close as she buried her face in Melinoe's brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Melinoe made a huffing noise at Esme. "You're stubborn." Her tone was light and teasing though, and she simply flipped through the movies without looking and picked a random one. Blinking as she was pulled closer Melinoe set down the remote and wrapped her arms around Esme. "Why hello there."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Esme stuck out her tongue to the other female and laughed as Mel called her stubborn. After flipping through the channels and picking a random movie she noticed Esme pulling her closer and wound her arms around her too.
"Hello my love."
She replied and leaned up to kiss Melinoe's lips softly, flicking her tongue over the brunette's upper lip.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:30 pm

It was like an immediate reaction when Esme's tongue hit her lip. As soon as she felt that her lips parted and she moved her own tongue out to greet her lover's gently. She would swear that each time they didn't see each other it seemed more like months than days. Slowly Melinoe slid her hand up to cup the side of Esme's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:42 pm

The crusnik groaned in the kiss as she felt Mel slip her tongue into her mouth. With one hand in her lover's hair she twisted her tongue around Mel's. She let her eyes shut, leaning deeper into the kiss. Her fingers twisted into Mel's hair, feeling the soft locks with a gentle touch.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:46 pm

The groan caught Melinoe's attention and her eyebrow arched slightly before her eyes opened to show the golden ones. Allowing her tongue to follow Esme's lead she moved it along slowly and carefully as Esme's twisted around her own. A soft sigh escaped from Melinoe's lips into the kiss as she arched her back slightly to push up into the kiss some.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Mel sighed in the kiss and arched herself up to deepen the kiss. After a long moment Esme pulled from the kiss with a string of saliva still connecting the two of them. Her hands ran along her side before catching Mel's face in her hands with a smile.
"I love you so much Melinoe."
She softly pecked Mel's lips as her thumbs ran over her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:59 pm

The kiss broke, and slowly Melinoe's eyes opened so she could gaze up at Esme, her back slowly relaxing back against the couch. "I love you too." She leaned up slightly again to return the quick kiss before relaxing back down again while her head tilted into one of Esme's brushing thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Her fingers ran through Mel's hair as the other female nuzzled into her hand. Esme kissed Mel's neck softly, giving a love bite before placing her head on Mel's chest.
"I'm so happy..."
Her hand found Mel's and began kissing along her arm with a smile. Getting to her shoulder she nuzzled where her shoulder and neck met and giving it a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:12 pm

"I'm...Really glad that I'm the one that makes you happy like this." Melinoe tilted her head to open her neck up as Esme nipped it. Soon after the woman was kissing up her arm and Melinoe turned her head to watch, a soft smile on her face though once more she tilted her head so Esme had more access.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Esme smiled widely as she kept thinking over and over that wonderful moment. She was getting married to this beautiful woman. With a smile she kissed along Mel's neck before placing her forehead on the brunette's.
"We're getting married."
She said more to herself then Mel with a smile on her lips and joy in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Melinoe reached her hands to gently take a hold of Esme's face. "We are." She was actually rather proud of herself for managing to ask Esme to marry her. It seemed rather sudden, but Melinoe could pass up such a great opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Her own hands pressed against Mel's to bring her palms closer.
"I'm so happy."
Esme didn't know what'd come next. They could move in together, maybe talk of a family? One step at a time she thought, and simply smiled while kissing Mel's left palm.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:34 pm

"Yeah...Me too." Melinoe smiled softly as Esme kissed her palm, and after she turned her hands outward so she could take a hold of Esme's hands. She realized they hadn't even been watching the movie she put on, but that didn't really even matter to her.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:37 pm

The movie was going unwatched, but Esme didn't care she was too busy loving on her fiance. Fiance, that word made her smile even more. Mel took hold of her hands and Esme began peppering her fingers with kisses. With a smile she reached over and picked up the remote and hit the power button.
"Maybe a movie wasn't a good idea since we're not watching it huh?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:49 pm

"Maybe you're right." A somewhat sly grin crossed over Melinoe's lips "I'm a bit too busy watching something much more interesting." She hadn't moved at all when Esme was kissing her fingers, but now she leaned up quickly and kissedher on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:54 pm

Esme blushed and returned the kiss, rubbing her lover's cheek gently. With a smile she pulled away and whispered again Mel's lips.
"I'm more distracted by something very lovely too."
With that she caught Mel in a passionate kiss, holding onto her hand while the other rubbed Melinoe's neck.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Melinoe opened her mouth as if to say something, but rather she received a kiss from Esme, causing her to make a small "Mn..." noise rather than saying the words she had been planning. Slowly her eyes fell shut and her head tipped to the side to deepen the already passionate kiss while her fingers tangled into her lover's hair.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Mel opened her mouth but was silenced when Esme kissed her. After flicking her tongue over her lip again she pulled away with a smile.
"I'm sorry love what did you want to say?"
her hand ran over her collarbone, her fingers memorizing the area of her body.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Melinoe actually seemed somewhat dazed as Esme parted the kiss. She opened her eyes and looked up at her lover; her head tilting some before she said in a somewhat breathy tone, "I don't really remember..." She really didn't. It probably wasn't important if she couldn't remember it now. If it had been important she either wouldn't have forgotten or wouldn't have gotten so caught up in that kiss.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Esme chuckled softly, leaning down to flick her tongue across her lover's ear.
"Then where were we? Oh yes I remember."
She planted her lips firmly over Mel's, tucking one hand behind her head to pull her deeper into the kiss. The other hand began rubbing her shoulder giving it a deep tissue massage.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Melinoe made a small noise as Esme's tongue ran over her ear and her face turned slightly red. Esme's lips pressed against hers and she was pulled in closer; earning another small noise from her mouth as her eyes fell shut once more; her fingers tangling into Esme's hair yet again as she returned the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:11 pm

The pink haired woman smiled and pulled from the kiss, rubbing their noses together softly. Her hand moved up to catch Mel's face as she peppered her cheeks with kisses.
"I love you Melinoe. I love you with all of my being."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:17 pm

"Looks like someone's having mood swings" Melinoe teased Esme a bit for how she kept going from rather intimate and active to adorable within seconds. She leaned up to brush their noses together once more and said softly, "I love you too Esme. More than words could ever say."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 pm

A bright smile passed over her lips as Mel Eskimo kissed her in return.
"I'm just so happy around you Mel, sometimes I can't control my emotions. You bring that out in me."
She placed a kiss on Mel's forehead as she softly ran her hand along her hair.
"Is there anything you want to do my love? Anything at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next