Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:25 pm

"I'm only teasing, love. It's okay that you can't control your emotions." Melinoe leaned to press a light and quick peck onto Esme's lips. "Anything I want to do?" Her head tipped in thought at Esme's words. "No...I think I'm content like this."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:30 pm

Esme smiled and lowered herself to her chest, placing her head comfortably there and closing her eyes. Her arms wrapped around her lover's body and hold her close, her fingers rubbing at her back.
"I like this idea."
She spoke softly before nuzzling her collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:37 pm

"I have some good ideas sometimes." Melinoe teased Esme before leaning her head to press her lips gently to the top of her lover's head before laying back down and stroking her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Esme shut her eyes with a smile, letting her arms wind tighter around Mel's body. She could fall asleep right here, holding the woman she loved more then the entire world.
"You're so smart Mel."
A soft kiss was placed on Melinoe's collarbone with a smile from the lips that placed it.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:51 pm

"I like to think so." Once more she teased the woman laying on top of her. She blinked slightly at the kiss on her collar bone and then smiled softly after; continuing her gentle treatment of Esme's hair. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:57 pm

"I love you too"
She smiled and leaned back up kissing Mel's lips quickly before kissing down to her chin. Her hands held her body tight to Melinoe rubbing her back with gentle caresses.
"You're so beautiful Mel, so so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:04 pm

One of Melinoe's eyebrows slowly arched up at Esme's words. That almost seemed like a little something more than its face value. Slowly Melinoe ran a hand down Esme's side; sneakily slipping it into the back of her lover's waistband and then giving a good squeeze to her back end. "I'm not the only one."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:08 pm

She jumped when she felt a hand slid into her pants, letting out a low sigh when Melinoe groped her. She smiled and kissed Mel quickly but roughly and pulled away a moment later with a smile and a blush.
"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Melinoe returned Esme's kiss before muttering back; "I love you too..." She kept her hand where it was and gave another squeeze to distract Esme before suddenly moving her so that Esme was now under her own body. She purred slightly and leaned down to nip Esme's ear.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:17 pm

She gasped softly when she felt Mel grip her butt again and squeaked when Mel suddenly flipped her over. A shudder ran along her spine when Mel bit her ear, a hot puff of air escaping her lips. Her fingers dug into Mel's sides as she panted softly.
"Those animal instincts...I love them."
Her voice was low as her hands rubbed along her sides.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:21 pm

"Yeah...?" Melinoe shifted to look Esme in the eyes; showing off her now entirely reptilian eyes. "Then how about I give you some more...?" She gave Esme's butt one final good grope before pulling her hand from the back of her pants. "Because guess what season it is..." Her voice held a bit of a playful hiss to it as she tucked her head under Esme's chin to nip at the skin there.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:23 pm

She moaned softly when Mel groped her again and blushed when Mel tilted her head back. Her eyes widened a little and she blushed. Mating season. That was the only thing she could think of and it was the only logical explanation. She smirked afterward, running her hands along her lover's arms.
"I like the sound of that Mel."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:29 pm

It was always somewhat odd to Melinoe that she was actually affected by such a thing, but she was. If one were to look her up they'd find that the few times she actually had hooked up all fell around the same time. "Good...It's so hard to be good during this time." She stuck her tongue out and ran it along Esme's neck. "So is it okay...For me to do this with you?" Melinoe didn't want to do anything Esme didn't. Well she did...but she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Esme blushed deeply and panted when Mel dragged her tongue down her neck, hitting her sensitive spot and send a jolt through Esme's body.
"Of course it is Mel."
She replied rubbing her ribs over. Mel was usually withdrawn but now she was being so forward, Esme did like that quite a lot to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3