Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Esme and Mel's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Esme and Mel's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Esme and Mel's Bedroom Romantic%20master%20bedroom%20interior%20design%20ideas%208

Spoiler:

Last edited by Esmeralda Keller on Tue May 06, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:13 pm

A smile spread on her lips as she pulled Mel into the bathroom gently and shut the door behind them. Two towels sat on the counter and now all that was left to do is turn the water. Esme slid the glass shower door open and turned the knob for hot water, waiting for it to heat up before beginning to turn the cold water. It should be just fine now, she shut the door to keep the water from covering the tiles and turned to Mel again. Esme caught her wife's face in her hands and kissed her lovingly.
"After you my love."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:17 pm

The quick touch nearly got Melinoe to jump. She hadn't entirely been expecting Esme to catch her face like that, but she immediately settled back down and returned the kiss. "A-alright..." She blushed slightly and turned her back to Esme as she undressed. Of course they'd seen each other's bodies many times before, but for some reason this time made her somewhat embarrassed. Once undressed she opened the door and got into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:21 pm

Esme smiled when Mel turned to get undressed, she was so cute with how shy she could be. Her clothes soon joined Melinoe's on the floor and she slipped in beside Mel.
"Is the water warm enough?"
It felt perfectly fine to her, but Mel was more important and she wanted to know if it was too hot or cold for her. With a smile Esme wrapped her arms around Mel, holding her close and putting her head between her shoulder blades.
"I love you Mel."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Melinoe's eyes fell shut as she felt rather relaxed under the warm water and a soft smile slowly crossed over her face. "Yeah. It's nice." She felt Esme's head press between her shoulder blades and she smiled once more. "I love you too, Esme..." She moved her hands and placed them over the top of Esme's to hold her somewhat close. It was odd, but now that she was actually in the shower Melinoe wasn't quite so embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Esme smiled when Mel said the water was nice, running her hands over Mel's skin with gentle touches. The palm of her hand brushed over her stomach when it stopped and felt pressure under the skin. A surge of joy went through her and she held Mel closer as she put her head on her wife's shoulder, an ear to ear grin on her face.
"Mel did you feel that?"
Silly question it was her body of course she felt it, but her excitement got the better of her judgement. She felt it again, the baby kicking and laughed what almost sounded like a squeal.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:35 pm

A somewhat confused but also uncomfortable look crossed over Melinoe's face just as Esme's hand stopped on her stomach. What was that odd feeling...? Oh, that's right. The child that was in her...It must have just kicked. It almost made her feel somewhat nauseous when it moved like that. Probably because she wasn't used to it. "Oh...I definitely felt it."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:40 pm

With a grin Esme softly rubbed the side of her head to Mel's neck, rubbing her sides to relax her a little more.
"I'm so happy, it's all because of you Mel."
Esme placed a kiss on Mel's cheek quick to wipe away some fo the charcoal that almost fell in Mel's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Melinoe blinked slightly as she felt Esme rubbing against her neck and she tilted her head slightly; her eye closing as Esme wiped near it. Slowly she turned herself around to face Esme and looked the woman in the eyes before leaning forward to place a light kiss against her lips. "You...Make me very happy too. I'm not lost anymore."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:57 pm

Mel turned to gaze into her eyes, placing a kiss on Esme's lips which was quickly returned. Her hands rubbed the sides of Mel's ribs and she kept the kiss for a long moment before pulling away and cupping Melinoe's cheeks in her hands.
"You're so beautiful Mel."
She whispered and pecked Mel's lips softly, brushing the charcoal from her skin.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Blinking slightly once more Melinoe glanced as Esme's hands rubbed over her ribs. She flushed slightly as she felt how long Esme kept the kiss going. She started to tilt her head to deepen the kiss, but she paused as Esme parted. "...Not as beautiful as you though..." She returned the light peck and smiled softly at Esme.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:32 pm

"You flatter me love."
Her hands rubbed her wife's ribs again, smiling playfully as she kissed her cheeks. One hand moved to take Mel's and lace their fingers together, the other slid to the small of her back and pulled her closer without crushing her belly.
"I can't wait to have a family of our own, if we decide on two in the future no worries I'll take the strain next time."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Once more Melinoe blushed as Esme pulled her in closer. Quickly she lifted the hand that wasn't being held by her wife's and placed it against her shoulder gently. "N-no...I'm just telling you the truth." She fell silent for a few moments and stared at Esme's face before she finally spoke up and her fingers gently traced some patterns against the spot on Esme's shoulder. "It's okay, Esme...If it was for you...I'd definitely do it a second time...I'd do anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Esme smiled when she heard Mel say that, leaning forward to catch her lips with hers in a gentle kiss.
"You are so sweet Mel."
She felt another kick and this time it hit her side, making her laugh. Esme moved her hand from Mel's back to softly rub the spot she felt the kick from.
"Hey now don't be jealous."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:45 pm

As Esme's lips caught her own Melinoe allowed her eyes to fall shut as she returned the light kiss. They slowly reopened as the kiss parted. "You tell me that a lot." She flinched slightly again as she felt the kick. She scowled slightly before shifting a little in Esme's hold. "It's gonna take me a while to get used to that." She moved her hand to lay it over the top of Esme's once more.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:00 pm

"I know you will though love, you're the strongest woman I have ever met."
Esme stood back up and smiled as she brushed a hand along Mel's cheek tenderly.
"My mom says to let us know why you are getting close to nine months, she's not missing the birth of her first grandchild. I'm serious the woman is taking my brother and they are flying from Germany to stay."
Esme gave a one sided smirk as she rolled her eyes, her mother was something else that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:14 pm

"It's just a new feeling is all. Makes me somewhat nauseous. I'll be fine soon though." Melinoe's eyes shut yet again as Esme's fingers brushed over her cheek and opened as her wife began to speak. "Your mom...She's a very sweet woman." A soft smile crossed over her face as she said softly, "I'm really glad that...She accepts me as a part of your family. It's nice to have a family." She lifted Esme's hand and kissed the back of it. Melinoe hadn't really had a family until now.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:56 pm

"I'm glad we can be the family for you Mel, my mom and brother love you very much. But not as much as I do of course."
She chuckled and kissed Mel's fingers gently, running her other hand across hr own face to get the charcoal off her skin.
"The water is starting to get a little cold, maybe we should get out?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:01 pm

Melinoe blinked a bit at Esme's words but a soft smile slowly spread over her face though she said nothing in response to that. Silently she watched as Esme lifted her fingers and placed her lips to them and shortly after she looked up at Esme's face and nodded her head in response to the words. "That sounds like a plan..." She leaned forward and caught Esme's lips gently against her own before reaching behind herself to shut the water off and then reaching out to grab the towels, moving the one forward towards Esme.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Esme returned the kiss, grabbing the towel and drying her hair. She smiled at Mel as she dried herself, walking over and leaning her head on Mel's shoulder.
"I love you."
One hand softly brushed the side of her stomach, giggling contently.
"I love you you too."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Melinoe blinked slightly as she felt Esme's head against her shoulder and she lifted her hand up to place it gently against the back of Esme's head while looking down to the hand that brushed against her stomach. "We love you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esme and Mel's Bedroom   Esme and Mel's Bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1