Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 6 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Living Room - Page 6 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Living Room - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Living Room - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Living Room - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Living Room - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

Living Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Melinoe stopped moving around as Esme grabbed a hold of her hands. She watched the woman a few moments with a slight frown on her face before glancing away some. "I understand that...but it's not in my nature to allow others to take care of me. It makes me feel bad."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Mel smiled, of course that would be Mel's nature. Taking one hand she lightly cupped Mel's chin and turned it so she could see the smile on her face.
"Don't feel bad, we do these things for the people we care about, and there isn't anyone in the world I care about more then you."
Esme laughed softly and rubbed her wife's stomach again.
"Well, no one just yet. If it makes you feel better, I won't do these things often, but I won't leave you hanging either. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Melinoe relaxed as Esme's hand began to rub at her stomach once more and her eyes closed as she made one of her pleased sounds. She loved having Esme touch her stomach. Slowly she opened her eyes to look at her wife a moment, a still somewhat small frown on her face. "...Fine." She was hesitant to answer that deal.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:58 pm

"I know it's different for you Mel, but you only have to endure for a bit longer okay?"
She smiled and kissed her forehead before standing up and making her way to the kitchen. Maya and Hector curled around each other on the corner of the couch, having worn each other out.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:33 pm

A sigh escaped from between her lips. "Alright..." Melinoe's eyes shut for a moment as Esme's lips pressed to her forehead but they opened when she left. She turned her head to the side and sighed once more while waiting.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:36 pm

It wasn't too terribly long before Esme came back, sitting at Mel's feet with a plate in her hands. A large steak was shown to Mel.
"I kept it as rare as I could, I know cooked meat isn't very appetizing to you. Hope it's still pink enough."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Melinoe's nose twitched slightly at the scent of the meat and she sat up slightly. She glanced at the food on the plate before looking to Esme's face and smiling softly at her. "You're very good to me."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Esme smiled brightly when she heard that, knowing Mel was very happy. She set the plate in her wife's lap and took hold of one hand to place a kiss on it.
"I love you, it isn't hard to treat the ones you love will."
She rubbed at Mel's stomach again for a brief moment and laughed.
"I have a feeling that they will inherit your appetite."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Melinoe gently closed her hand around Esme's and smiled lightly as her wife placed a kiss against her hand. "I love you too..." Her face flushed slightly once more as Esme rubbed her stomach again. Her shirt was still pulled up slightly from before when Esme had lifted up. She glanced away some while taking a deep breath. Esme had to have been teasing her at this point. "Hey now. I'm pregnant. I'm eating for two." She teased Esme lightly before starting to eat the steak.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:02 pm

"I know that silly."
She lightly tapped the end of Mel's nose as if to punish her, but it was by no means hard it was more playful then anything else. She leaned back against the couch smiling as Mel began to eat. Silence fell for a long moment before Maya had the idea to butt in. She stretched with a yawn and leaped over to Esme, curling up in her lap.
"Hey girl."
She spoke softly as she began scratching her ears.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Melinoe smiled lightly as Esme tapped her nose. She said nothing but continued to eat in silence until she finished the steak. When she was done she spoke up. "Thank you..." Her voice was light. She still felt somewhat bad that Esme had made her that, but she did feel somewhat better since her wife had been getting her to the point of accepting help.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:11 pm

"Anything for you Mel."
She kissed Mel's cheek and set the plate n the coffee table.
"I'll get to that later on."
She shifted to lay in Mel's lap again, holding the still sleepy Maya to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Melinoe reached a hand down to run her fingers through Esme's hair gently before teasing lightly, "Don't worry...I'll get really fat soon. I'm sure I'll be comfortable then." It was only a joke. She wouldn't really consider the weight from being pregnant being fat.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Esme laughed softly when Mel spoke catching her wife's hand and lacing their fingers together.
"You'll be beautiful even then Mel. In fact I think you'll be even more beautiful."
She softly rubbed her cheek against Mel's stomach again.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:10 pm

"Nnnn..." Melinoe squirmed slightly when Esme rubbed her cheek against her stomach and her face turned red with flush. "Th-thank you..." She really was sensitive in that area; Esme was right.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:16 pm

Esme laughed and lay still in Mel's lap smiling up at her. A hand reached up to brush a piece of her hair from her eyes.
"I love you Mel."
She spoke softly and sweetly, putting as much sweetness as she could into what she said. Maya stretched and jumped back over to Hector, beginning to lick at his ear.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:23 pm

"I love you too, Esme." Melinoe leaned down to press her lips gently against Esme's. Her touch was rather soft and gentle, but passionate as well. Her eyes closed as she gave the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Esme returned the kiss, softly brushing the side of Mel's face. After a long moment she pulled away and began placing kisses all over Mel's face with a smile.
"I'm so happy Mel."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Melinoe's eyes fell shut as Esme's lips started pressing kisses all over her face. She held perfectly still as the woman continued to kiss her and finally she spoke up lightly. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:39 am

Esme gave Mel a bright smile before lying back down, rubbing the back of her love's hand with her thumb. Silence once again enveloped them, and it was a beautiful silence. One Esme would relish for the time being. After these months were over silence would become a rarity and a luxury they couldn't really afford. No mind though, Esme didn't care if she was up all night with their baby, in fact she looked forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 pm

A soft sigh escaped Melinoe's lips and she leaned her head back against the couch and closed her eyes. The silence actually ended up lulling her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Mel soon fell asleep, and Esme sat up very gently so she wouldn't wake her up. She grabbed the blanket on the back of the couch and pulled it over Mel, kissing her temple softly.
"I love you Mel, I have some work to do get some rest."
She whispered before standing and making her way down the hall toward her studio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6