Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Esme's Studio EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Esme's Studio EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Esme's Studio EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Esme's Studio EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Esme's Studio EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Esme's Studio EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Esme's Studio EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Esme's Studio EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Esme's Studio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:02 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Her legs tucked under the chair one folded over the other in a graceful thinking posture. In her hand was a stick of charcoal, and with gentle movements she scratched it across the surface of the paper. Line after line it slowly started forming into her vision, the beautiful thing she wanted to show the world crafted by her own hands. Esme smiled warmly, feeling the charcoal leaving the familiar blackness on her fingers as she worked, she didn't even care that she had a black streak on the side of her face from it. It was her favorite medium, she never knew why but it was and she'd never get tired if it. Heaving a contented sigh she leaned back in her chair, running one hand through her hair and inspecting her work thus far. It was rough shape but it was in early development, Esme hoped the message would be clear by the time she was done.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Melinoe had awoken on the couch and sat up to look around, finding that Esme wasn't in the room anymore. She scowled slightly but figured her wife simply had work to do, and so with a stretch she started to walk, pausing to scratch at her back before continuing forward with a somewhat sleepy expression on her face. Coming up to the doorway she stopped in it and watched what Esme was doing, a small smile crossing over her face. She didn't want to interrupt Esme while she was busy, and so she simply leaned up against the door frame and watched her.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:44 pm

That feeling again, someone watching her, and she knew exactly who it was. Esme grinned and returned to work, adressing Mel in the doorway.
"I do believe someone is watching me, why doesn't that someone come here so I can give her a kiss?"
Setting the charcoal down she turned in her chair to Mel and smiled sweetly to her. She was beautiful, no two ways about it. Esme loved Mel more then she could ever tell her and she couldn't be happier to have someone like her in her life. With a single motion she opened her arms wide for Mel, inviting her to come join her in the studio.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Melinoe let out a small sigh and her eyes closed for a moment as Esme spoke. Slowly she opened her eyes back up and she had a somewhat playful look on her face. "Alright." She walked into the room and made her way into Esme, with her turned around she sat down in her lover's lap so that she was facing the other woman, her arms hanging loosely around her neck. "I was trying not to distract you is all." She leaned forward and placed a light kiss onto Esme's lips.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Mel sat down in her lap and Esme was quick to snake her arms around her wife's waist. She returned the kiss immediately, rubbing Mel's back before pulling away.
"Is your back starting to bug you?"
She only asked out of worry, she knew her back would start hurting soon and she wanted to make sure she could everything she could for Mel. She gave the biggest grin and rested her cheek on Mel's stomach.
"I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:58 pm

Melinoe gently brushed her fingers over Esme's face. "No...I'm alright right now." Playfully she ran her finger along Esme's lower lip while adding, "I'm tough anyway, remember? I'll be okay." Careful with her movements Melinoe placed her hand gently against Esme's hair and tangled her fingers into it. "I'm not sure I'll ever get used to having my stomach touched so much."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Esme chuckled softly when Mel aid she wouldn't get used to having her stomach touched so much and gave playful smirk.
"Well what can I say? I love you, I love this little one right here-"
She took a moment to very gently rub her cheek to Mel's stomach and give it a quick kiss.
"-And you are just so beautiful I just want to hold you forever."
Esme lifted her head and placed a soft kiss on Mel's jawline, brushing her red hair with her fingers.
"You want to see my latest piece?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Melinoe jumped slightly as Esme kissed her stomach and she looked away with a slight blush on her face and an "unamused" expression. "Jeez...Stop it." She felt the kiss against her jaw and it caused her to turn her head back to the woman who's lap she was in. "Is that so...?" She threw her arms gently around Esme once more and leaned forward into her some. "Then don't let go of me, okay?" She nuzzled into Esme some before blinking a bit and then smiling some. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:17 pm

"I'll never you you go my love."
A quick kiss on Mel's lips was left before Esme turned to pick up the large sketch pad she'd been working on. In the thick black lines showed the outlines of two faces, half shaded eyes were in the center...and the rest was just the paper.
"I'm still working on it but I think it'll turn out great."
Without thinking at first Esme brushed her fingers against Mel's skin...the hand she'd been using the charcoal with. Pulling it away she saw the black streak she had left and laughed.
"Hey look we match, sorry love."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Melinoe gently clung onto Esme with a soft look on her face. "I'm glad." She returned the quick kiss before turning her head enough to look at the sketch pad that Esme held. The picture was coming along lovely to Melinoe. She wasn't an artist herself so she couldn't really say from an artistic perspective, but personally she loved it and she thought it was great. "I'll have to agree with you on that." Slowly Melinoe tipped her head to the side some before giving a slight grin. "Don't forget...I'm an actress so that makes me a diva. I can't be matching anyone. I have to be unique." She teased her wife.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Mel teased her saying she couldn't match anyone and that made Esme laugh with a playful smirk.
"There here miss trend setter."
She dragged her fingers over Mel's forehead, leaving a large black mark to match her cheek. Esme burst into laughter as she set the sketchbook down and kissed her wife's clean cheek.
"Maybe we should get cleaned up?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Melinoe's eyebrow raised slightly at Esme. "Oh you did not just do what I think you did." She lifted her hand and flicked Esme's nose gently. "Sure that sounds good to me." She brushed her fingers gently through Esme's hair before standing from her lap.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Esme giggled when her nose was flicked, rubbing it against her wife's before she stood up. The crusnik stood herself, taking Mel's hand in hers.
"It was just a joke love it'll wash out, come on let's get in the shower."
Esme tugged Mel out the door and toward their room, thinking a nice hot shower would be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Melinoe smiled softly and followed after Esme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Esme's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esme's Studio   Esme's Studio Empty

Back to top Go down

Esme's Studio
Page 1 of 1