Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Bar Counter EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Bar Counter EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Bar Counter EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Bar Counter EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Bar Counter EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Bar Counter EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Bar Counter EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Bar Counter EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Bar Counter EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Bar Counter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reino
Admin
Reino

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstudio.rpg-board.net
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Location : I'm stalk...! N-No I am scouting! Yeah! Scouting for new talent! Uh, move along!

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:41 pm

The known location of beer and warm memories, people often come here to speak their mind or to lose it. Which ever came first, some would give in or rather give up what they had for such a thing which was beer. A known man knew that all to well for it was his day off and nothing fun happened at home, the only times which were fun was when he was working or talking to his pride and joy on the phone who was Clara. The time difference was very much different for Clara called him at 5:30 in the morning when really it was 3:30 in the day over their in Spain. "Tigger! I love you!", those words made him shake in the stillness of the dark room which was his bedroom.  "I also love you sweet heart.", his words shook and the nine year old girl replied in a worry tone. "Are you alright? Oh no! Did you lose my picture I drew you?", this young girl was so simple and sweet it just shook his heart. "Oh no! Clara I still got your picture! I love it!", was Uruha's response. If only he could go back to that morning and hear her voice again.

Uruha was at the bar now which was good since he needed a drink. Everyone said he drank to much but he knew that was a lie for he never could handle his beer well. Then again, maybe he did drink to much considering he would be out cold to the next morning. Uruha was sitting alone and was watching Tv, the show wasn't really a show for it was football replays of the game and how one team did against the other. Uruha pouted his lips in a rather manly way when he spoke. "Damn sports.", never was he much of a sports guy and he knew his two brothers were into that kind of mess. Uruha never saw anything good of it to watch grown man running everywhere while chasing a ball made of leather or whatever it was that it was made of. Ranmaru and Tenma were so much into Football now, they speak of it everytime whenever they get a break. Uruha sighed in a bored tone but he wasn't all that bored since he was drinking beer.
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:26 pm

A soft sigh brushed past her shell pink lips as she locked the doors to her car with the push of a button. Slender fingers ran along the length of her pink hair as her boots tapped on the ground in her forward motion. She fixed the collar of her bright blue blouse as she walked in, the fabric of her jeans so tight some might wonder how she even walked. Another bought of depression had set heavy on her mind, she needed the bitter but tender hold of alcohol to make it go away.

As she approached the bar though she stopped seeing a familiar face and crop of brown hair. She smiled, leave it to Uruha to find her no matter where she went. With a soft chuckle she walked up behind him and pushed herself up on her toes to place her arms on the top of his head.
"Well surprise surprise, what are you doing here stranger?"
Simone smiled as she stole the hat off his head and fixed it onto her own with a laugh before taking the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Location : I'm stalk...! N-No I am scouting! Yeah! Scouting for new talent! Uh, move along!

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:14 pm

Abruptly did he blink upon feeling something on his head and a rather nice sounding voice that rung in his ears like some kind of music album. There was only one woman who he could guess that had a lovely voice and right away did he grow flushed with his cheeks pink and his eyes closed in light shyness to the fact that it was Simone. When he felt her shift and sit behind him did he blink and started moving his hands in a rapid manner when he felt that his hat was gone. Uruha looked around the floor before looking to the lovely woman sitting beside him and his eyes narrowed and he pouted his lips again in a child like manner though he was far from being a child. "Hello yourself, Simone. Can I have my hat back?", he asked this as kindly as possible as he placed his hand out while he waited to get his hat back.

Not many people know why he liked hats so much, especially the ones that he wears every single day. The clue was not that hard to find out since he knew his two brothers knew why he loved his hats so much. As a child he thought of his father as being cool and calm, the hats he wore back then showed how much of a hard worker he was. Uruha's father brought new life into the family when he wore the hats that Uruha wears now today. Some may not know it but his father use to be a actor in his young life, way before meeting his mother did his father wear hats and showed it with style. These hats that are his today actually belonged to his father and so he wanted to up held his fathers passion some what, which was why he became such a talented Manager which he is now.
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Simone laughed when she saw that familiar pink come over her manager and friend's face before greeting her and asking for his hat back. He pouted, oh could those eyes get any bigger? With a smile and a fake roll of her eyes she took the hat off her head and tugged it back over his hair.
"What brings you out here today Uruha? I thought you'd be busy."
The bartender came over to the two of them, asking if Uruha wanted another beer and what Simone would like. The woman folded her arms over the bar, smiling politely at the barkeep.
"I'll have bourbon on the rocks if you please."
She needed something strong to take away the edge this time, and bourbon sounded just like the thing she needed. The man left them again, and she swiveled in her stool to look at Uruha.
"What's new, I haven't talked to you in a while."
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 pm

"Than...!", was his short response to Simone giving his hat back and since it went to his head did he do a small 'Oof!' noise in the middle of trying to say 'Thanks.' Lightly he shifted his hat with his eyes looking at it in a sure way to keep it center and level on his big head, even if he and his father had the same sized skull. Uruha blinked upon the waiter and simply blinked and nodded his response in wanting another one but when the guy left did he lift his hand up in a manner of 'Hey!'."Yes please! Another one!", he looked rather shy upon saying that since the guy left so soon which is why he looked from side to side before grinning big while rubbing the back of his head.

Simone asked him something which was why that went away as he looked to her surprised but then laughed with his hands both being behind his head. "Oh! Today is my day off so I figure why not?", he did a small smile as he looked to her. Uruha then rubbed the patch of hair on his chin as he looked to the side, his right hand was rubbing the hair while his left hand remained behind his large head or so he thought it was large sometimes due to his hot air and imagination. "What's new? Hm, I know I talked to my little girl early this morning? There isn't much happening really? I take my days off normally and work normally? Nothing has changed. How about you, Simone?", he glanced to her with his expression rather curious which was good since he wasn't pouting anymore.
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:38 pm

She laughed at the sound he made as she placed the hat back on his head, and he began regaling her with his answers to her questions. Today was his day off, that would explain why he hadn't called her at five in the morning per usual. Simone never argued with more sleep so she was thankful he hadn't. The bartender placed a glass in front of her with ice and the deep brown toxin she has ordered.

With one sip she felt it working already, not buzzed just a warm sensation through her body. Simone was still aware, just slowly giving in to the bourbon. His little girl? Must have been that niece he never shut up about, Simone had seen pictures she was a really cute kid. What about her? That was not a story for right now.
"Well I just thought I'd get out of the house for a little while, have something to drink. I haven't been up to much really, oh but I'm looking into trying to find another animal. Ferdinand is really lonely these days."
Her Doberman always hated to see her leave the sweetheart he was. She'd have to find another dog, maybe even a cat if she thought Ferdinand could be gentle enough with it.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Uruha simply looked to Simone with a kind face and he could not help but chuckle and blinked while looking down to his pocket. Sticking his tongue out did he look at his phone after fishing out of his pocket and he sighed with a rather cute looking face over his features. Clara had apparently sent him a picture and he could see it on the screen, no need to open up his phone anymore due to everything being high tech these days. "I miss that girl." , he said this blankly before slightly shifting and almost falling out of the stool and he nervously laughed while looking to Simone. "Sorry! Hm?", his eyes went wide upon looking at her and he shifted his head to the side some before smirking in a playful way. "Getting out? Oh that dog of yours?", his response sounded a little concerned since he met her dog face to face. It was like a wolf hunting down a man, he swore that dog hated his guts or something?

Uruha simply laughed shyly. "Why not get a female dog? He'd like that.", glancing to her he could not help but inwardly gulp his fear of going over the line when he sometimes talked to Simone. If she were to start up he would be out of that room as fast as lighting. No matter how many eyes were on him he would be getting his ass out of there before she fried him. No, she would not fry him it was more like kicking his face and body out like a rag doll.
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:55 pm

Simone smiled as Uruha laughed after nearly falling out of his stool, what a klutz. It was sort of endearing since even if he was a ball of energy all the time and was clumsy he was sweet and Simone couldn't hate that about him. A female dog? She hummed softly in thought as she sipped her bourbon again.
"That might be a good idea. He is neutered so I wouldn't really have to worry about suddenly finding puppies all over my backyard. He's still young so girlfriend would do him well. I think that's a great idea Uruha, a female dog it is."
She could see Ferdinand now when she told him the news. He'd be prancing around and spinning in a circle until he fell over, that dog was weird sometimes. Uruha had met him...but that could have gone a lot better. Simone thought it could have been he wasn't used to Uruha or rather men for that matter so he got defensive. She'd have to train that out of him.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Uruha's face became pale as she spoke of fixing her dog and well he didn't think anything against it for it was good for the animal but at times his mind wanders to how that must be like. Closing his eyes and shivering did he look to his phone in a light glance before simply looking to Simone and he lightly smirked. "Females make a male got nuts. So, I bet he would be a different dog.", he was wishing that at least. The last thing he wanted to be was some dogs chew toy which was why he had a cat who he loved with all of his heart. Tora meant 'Tiger', so it is normal to name a cat 'Tiger'. Then again, he loved tigers and tended to get a little to carried away when he is at the zoo. Clara found that out when she went with him to the zoo last summer, she laughed as Uruha went nuts and pointed at the tigers like some kind of little boy. "Tigger, what are you doing?", that little girl laughed as Uruha just looked at her then at the lazy tigers like. "Are you seeing this! It is me! That is me! I'm awesome! I can roar too! Roar!"

Clara laughed and spoke of taking a picture with Tigger and the Tigers, that was a good summer for Clara and thinking about it made tears came to his eyes. "...Oh!", shaking his tears of bliss away did he look to Simone seriously with a worried look on his face. "How is the singing? You knocking them dead like I know you are?", normally on his days off he would never bring it up but he wanted to know since Simone was a distant one at times. Normally, when he calls her house at five she yells at him which usually makes him laugh but at the same time scared for he knew that some people don't like to be called at five in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 pm

That was true, a female could change Ferdinand completely. The last thing she wanted was to watch Uruha become his chew toy, she'd feel so bad and Ferdinand would be punished severely. There was a long pause, Simone taking the time to down a bit more of the bourbon in her already half empty glass. She wanted to wash away the memories sometimes, but she knew she couldn't. Her fans needed her, so did Ferdinand and to some extent Uruha. So she'd only numb the pain for now until she was ready to come clean with her past with someone.
Uruha broke the silence, asking about how her career was going. She smiled, setting the glass of ice down and thanking the bartender after her filled the glass again.
"What do you think? I don't think there's a record store on the face of the earth without one of my albums in it. The record company called about making another one a couple days ago, maybe even writing a soundtrack for some show coming up on tv next year. Busy, busy, busy."
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Uruha blinked and he smiled with his expression proud as he softly touched her shoulder and nodded in his happiness and joy for her and her future. "You will get through it! If you need my help I'll be glad to give to you. Don't try and take everything alone! Being a Manager is important but not as important as my clients health. They don't show due to them getting ill or tired it will kind of look bad on me you know?", he nodded with a mature look on his face. Uruha then looked to the side but then blinked when another beer was rolled to him and he kind of blinked and then he laughed with a nervous look on his face. Simone was indeed a talented singer and she was able to do things on her own but sometimes he worried about her. It was normal for him to be worried for his clients but at the same time there was another worry since she was also a friend who he liked to talk too.

Uruha then opened the beer with his eyes focused on the task of getting opened and when he had got it open did he glance to her and he smirked. "I'm just glad everyone loves you. I know you are excited about the whole thing concerning your music and album so how about I treat you to something? You know, to get you relaxed?", he asked this with his eyes looking forward while he held his beer for a moment. It really looked like he was content but that was because he was always content or rather he was like this when he was in the bar.
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:33 pm

A hand slapped onto her shoulder, and she smiled when she saw it was Uruha. He was her manager yes but he was the kind that cared about his clients. No, he wasn't just her manager, he was her friend. With a smile as Uruha became focused on opening the beer in front of him she sipped at the bourbon again. It felt good sitting with a friend...she felt normal.
He caught her attention again, get her something? She smiled, he was such a nice man. Simone counted herself lucky she found herself a manager she could be friends with too.
"I'd love to Uruha, thank you so much."
Simone spoke with content dripping form her voice, feeling the depression lift away for now. Uruha was good at that, making her feel better when she was at her lowest. Maybe that was why she hired this silly man as her manager? Nah, that was just part of it.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Uruha looked to her and he smiled before taking the beer and simply drinking it in a normal manner which didn't last long since he finished it quickly. Shaking his head did he smirk before softly standing up and placing his phone back in his back pocket. "You're welcome. It looks like you need a little fun?", he smiled while looking to her and then to the main bartender did he softly reach into his front right pocket and placed some money down that seemed a little to much which explained alot for he was paying for Simone's drinks as well. "It is a place where I love going too!", he did a normal peace sign over his forehead as he looked to her. This was gonna be a good chance to see if Simone liked to do things for fun, no matter how simple his imagination was. "I'll pay for the entrance fee so no need to worry!", he said this in a comforted way as he softly walked a little ways to the main door of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Before she knew what was happening Uruha had gotten to his feet and slapped some money on the table. He paid for her drink as well? With a thank you to the bartender she quickly got up and laughed as he sent her this ridiculous peace sign before heading toward the door. Simone was close to follow, wondering where on earth he was taking her where there was an entrance fee.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Uruha lightly laughed with a whole hearted look on his face as he walked out on the parking lot and simply did softly take Simone's hand. "You are gonna love it! Don't think twice I always say! If you want anything don't be afraid to ask for this is my treat to you and all that you have been through!", he gave a soft wink before walking on ahead while still holding her hand. It was a brief moment for he did not think that they needed their cars, but then again there was a time limit to how long they could be in the parking lot when the business closes for the day so he let go of her hand then and nervously laughed which showed how shy he was about just doing that. Taking his clients hand!?! WHAT WAS HE THINKING!!!

Uruha blinked and ran to his Jeep and simply pointed to himself as got into the front seat since there was hardly any doors in the Jeep in the first place. "Follow me!", he yelled as he back his car up and did a full on speed out of the parking lot and into the road. Uruha though slowed down as he looked in his rear view mirror as if to watch her and also he poked his head out and told the people to go around him. No need for them HONKING at him like some kind of moron!
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Uruha suddenly reached behind him, and Simone jumped when she felt her hand being held. It brought a soft pink to her face before he let go to get into his car. She laughed when he seemed so eager, he was like a little kid in an adult body. Simone was quick to get her keys out of her pocket and follow the jeep with her sports car. She laughed from behind the wheel as people honked at him, irritated by his driving. He was excited...it was kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Uruha T. Bane

Uruha T. Bane

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Abruptly did he notice that she was following and he smirked with his eyes now shifting away from the mirror as he now picked up speed which made some people surprised. Normal people don't have anything on his driving skills as he drives did a song play which he picked up on very quickly for he was faintly singing along to it which was a traditional favorite from where he grew up. 'Everything's gonna be alright' from Bob Marley was a natural song which he took to very much as he drove out and away from the bar and was now heading in a different direction.

(Exit.)
Back to top Go down
Simone Ollison

Simone Ollison

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Simone laughed to herself when she watched Uruha drive away, a few more people blaring their horns at him. She tried her best to keep pace with him while trying her best to keep from getting pulled over. Uruha was a crazy man, she must have been crazy to have a friend like him. Maybe she was, and maybe she also didn't care. For a moment she thought back to when he took her hand, and she blushed lightly behind her tinted windows. She'd known Uruha for a long time now, a few years at the least...maybe she could come clean to him.
(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bar Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Counter   Bar Counter Empty

Back to top Go down

Bar Counter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Studio :: The World :: Local Bar-
Jump to: