Crimson Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Studio

The year is 2500, everything here is high tech with new weapons and experiences. Becoming a star is the main goal of all who live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most Viewed Topics
Living Room
Chatroom
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Melinoe's Room
Scarlet Cove
Living Room
Booths
Playground
Kokytos, Melinoe
Latest topics
» Booths
Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm by Usagi Fate

» Esme and Mel's Bedroom
Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Esme's Studio
Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm by Melinoe Kokytos

» Living Room
Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm by Esmeralda Keller

» Malificent's Bedroom
Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm by Malificent

» Living Room
Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Malificent

» Bathroom
Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am by Esmeralda Keller

» Garage
Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm by Riley Zerstörer

» Bathroom
Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm by Riley Zerstörer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Riley Zerstörer

Our users have posted a total of 1217 messages in 176 subjects

Picnic Area

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

Location : On the stage, in front of a camera, or in front of a class.

Picnic Area - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:53 pm

Melinoe looked down at Esme; returning the smile before leaning down to kiss her gently on the lips. "Of course I will...I love you so much, and I want to do this a lot more with you as well." She brushed her fingers over Esme's before giving a playful wink, "And a whole lot more..." She purred teasingly while giving her another soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:55 pm

"I love you too Mel."
She returned the gentle kiss, blushing and giggling as Mel teased her and kissed her again. After a few moments she pulled away from the kiss she turned to lean her head in and kiss the mark on her neck again. She blushed when she recalled she still had that mark Mel left on her chest, she was proud of that one too.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:58 pm

Melinoe gently placed her hand against the back as Esme's lips touched the mark on her neck once more. She sighed slightly as her face flushed just slightly once more. "You really like that spot, huh?" She brushed her fingers through Esme's hair.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:06 pm

"I really do, it doesn't make you mine you're not property but it shows that I love you. I think it's a beautiful thing."
Esme kissed the spot again, flicking her tongue over it for a second before moving away and situating her head on Mel's shoulder.
"Just like the marks you gave me prove you love me."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Melinoe's eye shut tightly and she tilted her neck a bit more while letting out the smallest whimper as Esme licked the spot. "I get what you mean...That's why I don't hide it..." She wrapped her arms around Esme's waist and held her back against herself, nuzzling into the crook of her neck some.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:14 pm

Her eyes shut as Mel nuzzled herself into Esme's neck, a smile on her face.
"I don't hide mine either...except for the one on my chest I don't feel like going to jail for public indecency."
She giggled softly, leaning herself back into Mel's arms.
"I've never been this happy before."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:19 pm

Melinoe giggled lightly against Esme's skin at what she said about the one mark. "I don't know that I'd have a problem with that. I'd be the first to bail you out of jail." She teased the woman while placing a light kiss against the skin of her neck. She rocked back and forth slightly with Esme, a smile on her face. "I haven't either."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:24 pm

A light color flared to Esme's cheeks as Mel kissed her neck, a soft mewl of surprise escaping her. As Mel swayed back and forth slowly Esme held onto her arms with a smile.
"I'm glad I make you happy."
She nuzzled the top of her head against Mel's neck, letting a hand brush the side of the brunette's face. A large toothy grin spread over her lips as she glanced at Mel.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:25 pm

"Happiest person in the world~" Melinoe responded to Esme's words with that statement. She stopped swaying though when she noticed the grin and a somewhat suspicious look crossed over Melinoe's face as she hesitated a moment before questioning "What is that look for?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:28 pm

"I just wanted to show you how happy I am Mel. I think we share the spot for happiest person in the world because I couldn't be happier myself."
Esme kissed Mel's jaw line swiftly, giggling afterward.
"It's nice to be up here by ourselves, it's so soothing. I would like to come back here with you sometime, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:32 pm

"Well...You got that look on your face that said you were planning something." Melinoe teased Esme when referring to the grin she'd been given. A noise that showed how pleased she was with the kisses escaped from the back of Melinoe's throat before she blushed, being somewhat embarrassed that such an animal-like noise escaped from her. "I'd love to come here with you again."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Esme laughed at the animal like noise that come from Mel when she kissed her jaw. Slowly she brushed her fingers down the line of her chin, down to her neck, and looping to go over her collar bone with a single finger.
"Is there anything else you'd like to do today? Anywhere you want to go?"
Esme wanted to make sure this day with Mel lasted as long as possible before tomorrow when it was her cram time. She had so much to do, get her pieces to the museum, go back home and relax for a little while, re-read her speech multiple times, get all dolled up, it was so much. But she wasn't nervous, she looked forward to it all.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:44 pm

"Mn...I'm fine with this...but if you get any ideas, I'm all for it." Melinoe's lips parted slightly and another one of those noises escaped from her as Esme's fingers made their way down before sliding over her collar bone, her head tilting slightly as her eyes closed. Clearly she was pleased at the touch.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Mel was very pleased as Esme brought her fingers down her neck. She really didn't want anything, she just wanted to make Mel feel good. She leaned over to place a gentle kiss on Mel's cheek.
"I'm perfectly fine with staying here with you, well as long as no other paparazzi show up."
The picture was a very large surprise, Esme hasn't sensed anyone around. That made her think. She turned to face Mel sideways, putting her hands on Mel's face.
"Can I try something? I sort of have a gift and I want to see if I can work on it a little more."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:03 pm

"I'm sorry..." Melinoe whimpered the words slightly while looking up at Esme's face. She hadn't thought they'd be bothered since she wasn't a big name or anything like that. "We can go somewhere else if you'd like." She blinked some and shifted slightly into Esme's touch. "Sure, go ahead..."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:08 pm

"No it's okay, I'm not bothered at all."
Mel gave Esme permission to try and she nodded, shutting her eyes and concentrating. In her mind's eye a light color began showing around Mel, it was really fuzzy and she couldn't really make it out at first. Slowly it came into focus...red. Esme opened her eyes, rubbing her head as she did.
"I need more practice."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:16 pm

Melinoe gave a sharp nod of her head. "As long as you're sure." She blinked a couple of times, but held still as Esme concentrated on her. "Eh? What exactly were you doing? If it's okay for me to ask." She wouldn't push boundaries by sticking her nose into something that wasn't her business and Esme didn't want her to know.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:19 pm

After rubbing the ringing in her head away, she looked up to Mel and smiled softly.
"Well, I have this gift. I can see people's auras if I make physical contact with them. I rarely use it though so I wanted to try and develop it a bit more."
She smiled more as she looked up to Mel, making direct eye contact with her.
"Yours was red, from what I gather it means passion, drive, and joy."
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:23 pm

Melinoe shifted against Esme after a moment, reaching out to gently wrap her arms around Esme's body and kissing her temple. "Just be careful you don't push yourself too hard, alright?" She brushed her fingers against the side of Esme's face. She heard the words and got a slight grin, "What type of drive?" She teased lightly as she whispered those words into Esme's ear with a playful lick.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:28 pm

Esme smiled as Mel held her close, saying not to push herself too hard and kissing the side of her head. A blush crossed her face a soft mewl escaped her as Mel whispered in her ear and gave it a soft lick.
"I'm not sure what kind of drive really, I just know you're driven for something. I think that's for you to decide.'
Esme kissed the mark on Mel's neck again, rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:30 pm

"Darn. And here I thought you were talking about my sexual drive." Melinoe teased Esme again, her mouth remaining near her ear a moment longer before she moved to nuzzle under Esme's chin, giving another one of her pleased noises as the woman kissed the mark on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:35 pm

"Maybe I was."
Esme teased her back, flicking her tongue over the mark and holding Mel close to her. She brushed her cheek over Mel's hair, smiling as she heard Mel make that pleased noise again. Her hands rubbed Mel's back, moving to settle at the small of her loves back.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Melinoe whimpered slightly as Esme's tongue ran over the mark and pushed into her slightly. "Only for you..." She sighed out the words while moving her arms to wrap loosely around Esme's shoulders. For all the one night stands she's supposedly had, she hasn't even had half. She nuzzled against Esme again and left her head tucked under her chin.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Keller

Esmeralda Keller

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:51 pm

A smile came to her lips as Mel whispered to her softly, swearing it was for her alone and wound her arms around her shoulders. Esme leaned up and kissed Mel softly but passionately, running her fingers through her hair slowly.
"I love you so much Mel."
She said as she pulled from the kiss, trailing kisses all over Mel's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Melinoe Kokytos

Melinoe Kokytos

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:55 pm

Melinoe returned the kiss with just as much feeling, her eyes closing as she did. They opened as her's and Esme's lips separated and she couldn't help but giggle a bit at the kisses over her cheek. "I love you too, Esme."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Area   Picnic Area - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picnic Area
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next